A.P.C.

jeepster

Manteez: Your legs are way too big for NCs imo, NS would be a better cut for you... my legs are pretty damn big too and there's no way I'd ever wear NCs lol
ya, i bought a pair of NSs (black) from someone on another forum and they fit pretty well..im worried about the stretching on those because i heard that NSs stretch a lot. the NSs are 1 size under my true (people suggest getting 2-3 sizes under), so well see.

i guess i'll sell these and pick up a pair of NSs in indigo..

i originally bought the NCs because it's tapered under the knee. i had rescues, and they just covered my shoes, it was awful. my NSs aren't as bad but sometimes i'll have to tuck a little in the shoe so that they dont slide under my shoe.

really wish i posted these when tobi was having a sale :mad:

all apc indigo denim stretches like crazay..

ugh. i hate playing this "trial and error" game with these damn pants.

first attempt: rescues- epic fail. stretched way too much, didn't size down enough

second attempt: NC- too tight, legs too big, fail

third attempt: ?

best part is, there's no stores that carry apcs, so i have to keep ordering them and failing

I wouldn't recommend 3 with his body type. I originally did 3 and had to send them back to Context. What size do you wear, Manteez?

it depends on the brand...

(keep in mind that i'm new to raws and fashion in general so dont flame me):

CK jeans- 34

true religion- 36

but when measured with tape, i'm 38

it's so weird

it depends on the brand...

(keep in mind that i'm new to raws and fashion in general so dont flame me):

CK jeans- 34

true religion- 36

but when measured with tape, i'm 38

it's so weird

I actually meant the size of your NCs... but yeah, I wouldn't recommend sizing down more than 2 with NS.

@ dam that suxs: i have the same problem. i washed mine after they got smelly- that helped, maybe a hot bath will do the same. they stretched out again- i'm think (god forbid it) of sticking them in the dryer. ill let you know how that turns out if i get the nerve up to do it.

Thanks. Let me know if you go through with drying it

Best of luck!