A.P.C.

jeepster

Your fit is great! anyway i was wondering whether if u keep washing them will they keep stretching? and will they stretch until a maximum?

Edit: and is there u can prevent it from stretching anymore when u get the right fit?

wearing them is what stretches them, not washing. since your legs are only so big they will only stretch them up to a maximum. the more you size down the more the denim will resist the stretching, dropping the "maximum" stretched size.

Your fit is great! anyway i was wondering whether if u keep washing them will they keep stretching? and will they stretch until a maximum?

Edit: and is there u can prevent it from stretching anymore when u get the right fit?

wearing them is what stretches them, not washing. since your legs are only so big they will only stretch them up to a maximum. the more you size down the more the denim will resist the stretching, dropping the "maximum" stretched size.

I got some black petite standards at the APC store recently.

I'm very impressed.

At first was going to just size down on some NS, but I hated that the legs weren't tapered so I gave the petites a shot and wow what a huge difference.

The waist feels like my NCs, but I felt like my NCs (sz 29) got a little looser than I would have liked due to wear so I sized down in PS to a 27 and after a day of wear they fit like gold. Exactly the look I was shooting for.

I must recommend to those who still appreciate the value and quality of APC denim (EDIT: and can actually fit into the joints, theyre definately not made for fatties)

may post fit soon..

so true. i'm still envious of guys with girly frames though, they can wear whatever they want.

i got cycling thighs and wide hips. cant wear anything too slim.

i'm somewhat the same...i look at the WAYWT thread and see all these great fits and clothes and i know that most of them wont look good on me.

but the fact remains, looking like a real man > looking like a 12 year old boy (or Kate Moss).

no offense to the guys here. it's just hilarious when a big guy comes in here and everyone jumps on him for being "fat."

not really dude. you guys are just skinny women.

i'd rather be shrek with mucsles than some guy that has the body of kate moss.

sorry :P

hey man. dont be mad at me cause i got a runners body with more lean muscle than sopping fat. niggas be looking funny as hell with wide ass features but still trying to pull off skinny clothes.

Id rather be the guy that doesn't look like an awkward fuck when he wears nice clothes than the dude that looks like shrek with man titties in a suit he bought from the mens warehouse.

the spectrum of sizes here seems to go from really frail, anorexic guys that size down to a 25 to a little more "average" sized guys who wear a 34

average sized? Whats so averaged about being chunky?

man, I'm a 34 and I'm skinnier than a majority of the people in this thread. My NC's are even too big after washing and restretching. They fit me like, one size too big. So sad.

jeep is a million feet tall fyi

hey man. dont be mad at me cause i got a runners body with more lean muscle than sopping fat. niggas be looking funny as hell with wide ass features but still trying to pull off skinny clothes.

Id rather be the guy that doesn't look like an awkward fuck when he wears nice clothes than the dude that looks like shrek with man titties in a suit he bought from the mens warehouse.

runners body LOL

keep telling yourself that buddy. what's it like going out with girls that can share clothes with you?

dont kid yourself ;)

hey guys, just wanted to give a quick update, if anyone is interested, i have two pairs of APC's for sale. indigo new cures $75 shipped and black petite standards $100 shipped both tagged 31.... theyre in supermarket but i figured this would reach the target audience

measurements for PS black 31 !

A.P.C New Standards 27

6 months wear

1 cold soak in Dr. Bronners soap

notes: Sorry, I couldn't find my tripod so I just used my girlfriends P&S, color is semi accurate. This pair got a lot of wear at my work which broke them in and gave them some character fast. I gained some weight over the time from the gym so the fit is a bit snug around the thighs, I'm thinking of possibly buying a new pair of 28 or 29.

APCFUll.jpg

APCBack.jpg

APCFit.jpg

the spectrum of sizes here seems to go from really frail, anorexic guys that size down to a 25 to a little more "average" sized guys who wear a 34

fuck you I'm a girl