A.P.C.

jeepster

if you shrink it its just gonna stretch back over the next few times when u wear it
you probably bought them to big to begin with, if you hot soak theyll shrink but then stretch back faster. your best bet if to sell before you do anything extreme to them.

and size down with your next pair to compliment the stretching on them.

Thanks guys, and Sigma.

so do you think NC F fits different to a NC H, as i have been trying so hard to figure out. do you have any idea how small NC H goes down, on APC website, the smallest avaliable is 27, does it mean if i want something smaller than 27, i need to go for a NC F? is that the reason you bought a NC F?

lots of questions, thanks.

size 24-27 = F

size 28+ = H

What size apcs did you get and what is your true waist size?

When I bought it, I was a 33 size waist and at the time, and I was losing weight (getting skinnier). So i bought tag size = 31 and the waist size was 32 (size down 1). When I tried it on at the APC store, they recommended sizing down 1 (i got tag 31), before I started researching this pair in other forums. I forgot to consider losing more weight...DUMB ME.

Now I am a true 32. I can already feel about 1 inch stretch on my thighs.

heya KETCH , was thinking if i could just get a NewCure w33 instead of the NS 30 since i'm concern more on the leg.

what u think?

anyone have measurements for a newcure w33? :o

the NC 33 sould be simliar, im not too sure about the waste size diffrent but i know the legs on the NC are veryyyy narrow/slim. find your true waste size and try sizing down 2 it should be the fit you want to achieve.

dude , i'm the same size as you.

does ur 31 , look sth like this?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/29916675@N04/2881201355/

or is it tighter?

i want to achieve that fit ...^

and i tried size 30 , i couldn't pull it up my ass.

so do i go for 31 or 32... and are the legs the same for NS 31 and 32 for you? since the measurement are same.

check page 99...there's pics of me wearing a 32 and then pics of me wearing a 31...both before stretching

the legs seemed a little more snug on the 31 than 32...also, a little shorter as well...that may only be because the rise is shorter though

size 24-27 = F

size 28+ = H

this is what i figured. pretty sure both are exactly the same cuts, but the smaller sizes are just labeled as F and larger sizes as H. although, the F does have a slightly lower rise and has 1 less button, but thats to be expected with the smaller sizes for any jean i suppose.

so people don't have to worry about getting the F or H version, just get the size you need and dont give a shit about what the label says since theyre both still pretty much the same unisex cut

HELP! I'm trying to decide what pair of APCs to get. I want either a New Standard or New Cure but I'm not sure which yet. I want something slim and tapered but not skin-tight. Here's what I'm thinking -- NS sized down 3 or NC sized down 1. I saw some pics of people who sized down 3 on NS, but none of people who sized down 1 on NC. Any idea how each would fit?

Note: No recommendations for PS please. The store I want to get them from only has NS and NC.

Thanks!

Sizing down three on the NS seems like a little bit of overkill, I had problems

the NC sized down one should give you a good skinny fit that will require some stretch, but maybe a NS down 2 is what you're looking for, or NC true to size if you don't want something so tight

the NC sized down one should give you a good skinny fit that will require some stretch, but maybe a NS down 2 is what you're looking for, or NC true to size if you don't want something so tight

Yeah, only thing is that I had New Standards a while ago that I sized down 2 on, and after stretching and everything I felt like they were too baggy. I had trouble buttoning them up when I first got them too, so you're right, sizing down 3 will probably be problematic. My true waist is around 30.5 so I think I might get 29" New Cures (Context lists the waist on them as 30 or 31 I believe) and hope they're not too skinny.

there is nothing wrong with sizing down 3 on NSs you just have to be patient for the stretching to occur, i posted my sized down 3 NSs a few pages back if you want to see how they fit.

I speak from personal experience and can only say that sizing down three didn't work out for me...seems that it has for other people though, so you could give that a shot

there is nothing wrong with sizing down 3 on NSs you just have to be patient for the stretching to occur, i posted my sized down 3 NSs a few pages back if you want to see how they fit.

Yeah I saw your New Standards but without a full leg pic it's hard to see if it's the look I'm going for. I think a Petit Standard sized down 2 after stretching would be perfect, but I have to get NS or NC. I think if I size down a NC once it will give me the look I'm going for. Slim and tapered but not really skin-tight.

Yeah I saw your New Standards but without a full leg pic it's hard to see if it's the look I'm going for. I think a Petit Standard sized down 2 after stretching would be perfect, but I have to get NS or NC. I think if I size down a NC once it will give me the look I'm going for. Slim and tapered but not really skin-tight.

yeah my cam wires lost so i had to use my phone, wil post more within a month or so,. im also goin to apc tomorrow to try some sized down hipsters and new cures t see the exact fits, might pic somethin up also

HELP! I'm trying to decide what pair of APCs to get. I want either a New Standard or New Cure but I'm not sure which yet. I want something slim and tapered but not skin-tight. Here's what I'm thinking -- NS sized down 3 or NC sized down 1. I saw some pics of people who sized down 3 on NS, but none of people who sized down 1 on NC. Any idea how each would fit?

Note: No recommendations for PS please. The store I want to get them from only has NS and NC.

Thanks!

i'm in da same boat as you.

i'm planning to go size down 1 on NC , and when it stretches out , it should be in good fit. for a non skinny slim straight leg. :cool:

what would you people suggest for me if; I am caught between sizing down 3 for a ns

or 2 or 1 for a nc. I would alter either of these from the knee down to fit slimmer.... I just don't want my jeans to be tooo slim in the thigh. For a comparison I am a true size 28/29

and wear a Aprill 77 joey 29, to get my desired fit.

cheers in advance

holla. i want to buy new standards. but the only one color online (apc shop) is the rigid one. are there any other dark blues ? can someone post some samples of the dark colors available ?

cheers

i like this one. is it the rigid ?

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/4025/img7208sl6.jpg

Check the FAQ at the beginning of the thread, but you can get NS in either Dark Blue or Black, they are raw denim so as you wear them the colors will come out/fade

i'm in da same boat as you.

i'm planning to go size down 1 on NC , and when it stretches out , it should be in good fit. for a non skinny slim straight leg. :cool:

I think that's a bad idea, but at least wear a belt so the waist doesn't get huge too.

wait, why don't you just get new standards...

as far as im concerned, indigo is dark blue, which is the rigid one you're talking about.

so basically, no, only black and indigo are the dark colours they have. they have lighter ala stone wash or a washed pair but those are harder to get and more expensive.

the picture u shown is the rigid (raw), probably seems darker because of the lighting, but they are all the same. they will all eventually get lighter due to wear/wash.

holla. i want to buy new standards. but the only one color online (apc shop) is the rigid one. are there any other dark blues ? can someone post some samples of the dark colors available ?

cheers

i like this one. is it the rigid ?

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/4025/img7208sl6.jpg

they'll soften after awhile(damn thot u meant stiff)

FY if u didn't know I: thats a new cure , he sized down 1;)