A.P.C.

jeepster

been lurkin' for a while.... decided to post some shit up

My APC's ...

color's a lil messed up cause i fucked with it on iphoto.... but here it is

new standards that i made into shorts, new standards, and new cures.

S4010010-1.jpg

S4010013.jpg

my current new cures, the colors more accurate on these

S4010011.jpg

i noticed that my new cures arn't fading as fast as my new standards, anyone else experience that? does it have anything to do with the ns being selvadge and the nc not? should i give em a wash yet?

I just recently got my 30 NC's in and it seems a bit tight in the thighs and calves. The waist is not bad but a bit uncomfortable, though that should stretch a bit. =/ It kinda gives off the emo look and they don't go great with my shoes right now. I was wondering what are some good ways to stretch them out in anyway possible? Right now I'm wearing some track pants underneath em and plan to sleep in them. Will this idea work? =o Thanks for any replies

hey guys, I'm really wanting to get a pair of APC and I just can't decide on which one.

I really want a good fitting denim, not too loose but not TOO skinny. I have a pair of Levi's Matchstick in size 31, my favorite pair of jeans in my closet right now. I'm wanting a similar fit and I'm torn between NS and NC. Should I get NC size 30 for similar fit?

I wear size 31x32 in Diesel, 30 in TR, 31 in Levi's and 31x32 in Nudie RRDS.

Could you please suggest me a good pair?! I dont' have a local store around to go try on any.

I'm debating 29 NS, 30 NS or 30 NC.

Thanks!

hey guys, I'm really wanting to get a pair of APC and I just can't decide on which one.

I really want a good fitting denim, not too loose but not TOO skinny. I have a pair of Levi's Matchstick in size 31, my favorite pair of jeans in my closet right now. I'm wanting a similar fit and I'm torn between NS and NC. Should I get NC size 30 for similar fit?

I wear size 31x32 in Diesel, 30 in TR, 31 in Levi's and 31x32 in Nudie RRDS.

Could you please suggest me a good pair?! I dont' have a local store around to go try on any.

I'm debating 29 NS, 30 NS or 30 NC.

Thanks!

the matchstick is more similar to the cure than the new standard, the 30 in the NC would be slimmer than your 31 in the matchsticks i believe