A.P.C.

jeepster

ok so I just got my new standards from denim bar today. they are a size 29. for comparison, I usually wear size 32s in most jeans, I had 19cm sz 30 that I sold because the cut is too slim for me, and my 21cm sz 31s stretched too big for me. these feel tight as shit from the hip up, but barely tight in the thighs (my 19cms felt like they were going to choke the life out of my thighs, and my 21cms were tighter in the thighs than these to start).

did I buy too big? It was a real struggle to button them up, and I dont want them to be super-super slim, but will the thigh stretch a lot even if its not very tight right now? I just dont want the thighs to end up bagging and looking wierd when above the thigh is pretty tight right now. I have never owned a pair of jeans smaller than 30 (size 30 in diesel only) before these.

My waist is a 32 and I wear 29 apc ns at the moment. They are ok but have stretched out too much for my liking. How do your thighs measure?

I literally dont even know if I could get my hips into 28s though. I tried on NCs in 29s at Barneys because they were out of NS, and they fit fine (but tight) from the thigh down but I couldnt even button 1 button. lol wierd...

yea.. when i first got my NS i sized down 2, it took me the long time for button maybe 5 minutes to get each button on in. so now it is stretch out find on waist but the thighs for me is big so it is rather tight but sexy. i cannot wear too sexy sometiems i go to pick up my little girl at school not a good look

I ordered a 31 from the APC site and I normally wear my jeans at about a 33/34. Do you think that will be a good fit?

Yeah should be ok..

I'm usually a 30 and I tried a 30 on at the store, they fit perfectly so I told the store assistant to get me a 28. He laughed and said that I wouldn't get them on... after some time and pain I got them on and told him i wanted to buy them. He didnt think i was serious. Anyways they have now stretched and fit perfectly. I actually think I could have gone 1 more size down.

I say pull them up. not to sound like your dad, but they're cut fit your body, not fall of it. they should fit your ass and hips snuggly. of course sagging is going to make them baggy. if you wear them right they'll fit tight (heh heh . . .)

if, however, you want to wear a slim fitting jean that low you should buy one with a much lower rise. I don't know anything about PS, so I'd recommend the NC.

just got my NS and i can only get the top button together. how long does it usually take to get them to stretch out?

i had the struggle to fight it for at least 2 -3 hours. after 10 hours it become easy buttoning. now i only need to upbutton 2 of them to withdrawl for peeing. so it get better!

IMG_1553.jpg

hi this is the best picture i managed last night did not want to wake my daughter up tell her take a picture. i do not have a Long Mirror. so here is the NS 30, stretched to fit nice now. after dinner ill tell my little girl to take more pictures for me.

problem is my thighs are wide, as well as hips. this part wont stretch further and next purchase i make should need to be careful to manage the thighs. kind of a sexy fit is a concern for me. but all is a learning experience. very fun!

edit: new pics, my daughter hand not strong enough to hold a camera for steady pics. so i stood on the toilet for myself:

IMG_1572.jpgIMG_1575.jpgIMG_1574.jpg

NS size 30. 3 weeks: stretched to about 34 now.

my waist is 32, thighs 24. height is 5'11.

will it stretch more ? time can tell...

Not sure if I should size down to a 30 or a 29 for NC if my natural waist is a 31.

29 at least maybe a 28. I am a natural waist 32 and just got 29s, they are still tight as fuck in the hips and waist and kinda tight in the thigh, but I have only worn them for a couple of hours. Im loving the denim stiffness.