A.P.C.

jeepster

I was wondering if someone could give me some comments on my 30 New Cures. I'm normally around a 30-31 waist. I've worn them for about a month about 35 hours a week or so. They are still a bit tight in the thighs and waist and I think it makes it look kinda awkward. Any idea if they will stretch much more?

http://img526.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jeanspf7.jpg

http://img521.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jeans2ob9.jpg

Sorry about linking to pics and poor quality, but I couldn't upload them for some reason directly. And the flash in the mirror screwed the last pic up, so I had to turn it off.

so i picked up a pair of NS sz 27 and i normally wear 29 or 30 in other pants.

the waist has stretched a bit but the upper thigh lower hip area hasnt really stretched and the whiskers are very tight on my leg to the point where it leaves red marks on my legs...will this area stretch as time goes on? i've worn then around the house after work for the last 4 or 5 days.

yea it gets better about maybe 40 hours for comfort.., then more after.... 80 hours is possibly almost fully stretched...

mine are still relatively tight. do you have some biigger thighs? because mine are bigger than normal but waist not so big... hard to fit when i size down 2 even.

yea it gets better about maybe 40 hours for comfort.., then more after.... 80 hours is possibly almost fully stretched...

mine are still relatively tight. do you have some biigger thighs? because mine are bigger than normal but waist not so big... hard to fit when i size down 2 even.

naw not bigger than normal thighs...at least i've never thought so. its just when i try to lift my legs up all the way the whickers bunch up and press against my legs.

Those NC up there ^^^ really don't look bad in my opinion. Most people size them down to achieve an even tighter fit. If you're a 30 and you grabbed a 30, then they will likely stretch to a 32-33 eventually and will sag and bag out much more. My 31s have stretched to a retarded 33-34 waist after several months and now they're huge. I should have sized down to a 30 or less and just stretched the hell out of them.

I'm having a hell of a time deciding whether or not RW's suit the NS cut.

Opinions? I think they look fine, but I'm apprehensive at the same time.

Cuff your jeans. It'll look way better. That's what I do when I wear boots with my NS.

i tried both cures before, hardly any difference, i think the new cures taper a bit more at the ankle, plus they don't make cures anymore.

any places selling apc pretty much ship to canada.

i ordered PS from apc new york because no one else sells them online.

best deals tho, check farinelli's/tobi/context on styleforum and get coupon code for NS or NC