A.P.C.

jeepster

hhhHENRY - you can easily get them hemmed at any tailor. I'm slightly over 5'7" and I still hem them. Personally, a 34" inseam + wearing them at the hips is equivalent to about a 36" inseam. I hem to a 31" , perhaps you should hem them to around that length unless you are digging the heavy stacks look.
I question the quality of tailors in my town (or if there ARE any) and I don't think I can hand just anyone a pair of expensive pants. I suppose I'll just cuff them and stack.

Can't pull the trigger and order these just yet, kinda broke.

Sorry I posted this on the main denim page but my post got closed for some reason.

Hey,

After all the hype and reading I finally decided to purchase a pair of these jeans. They are absolutely great quality and I like being able to "start from scratch"

I like my jeans LOOSE (borderline baggy), as I have big thighs and am athletic. I am 5'10" 174 and my waist is usually a 34 or 33.

I tried on some pairs in the Soho store this past Tuesday...I chose the Rescue style because I wanted them borderline baggy. Basically, the clerk gave me a 32 (my waist is 33 or 34), and I LOVED THEM. Thigh's had a good clearance, jeans were loose, waist was just right.

I showed the clerk and he told me to go down another size and after stretching I would achieve the same look as I had with the 32's.

Here are some pics of my 31s---I have worn them 8 full days and while the waist seems a bit looser (never had an issue with it being too tight so its all good), the thighs don't seem to be getting as loose as those 32s.

Am I just being paranoid and I need to give it time, or do I still have time to take em back and get the 32's?

Let me know what you think:

DSC02541.jpg

DSC02543.jpg

DSC02547.jpg

DSC02550.jpg

DSC02552.jpg

too tight \/

DSC02556.jpg

Oh and PLEASE disregard my room---was my high school room, I'm out of college now workin and looking for a place, so room hasn't been touched in years.

Thanks for the input.

hey guys, just picked up a pair of APC NS in black about 2 weeks ago. They've streched out a lot in the thigh/leg area but not in the hips, which is good.

Just wondering what you guys(and girls) think of the fit? It used to be horrible, but since they've streched out it's gotten better and I'm not quite sure myself if I like them or not.. The honeycombs do however, look dope as fuck.. (not in this picture)

IMG_7452.jpg

I have them hiked up a bit here.. that explains the moose knuckle.. doesn't normally look like that in the crotchial region :)

IMG_7451.jpg

^^

I think they'd look great if you just sag them alot more

:). I'm not sure why they're so high up in the pics.. but I do usually sag them a bit more than that.. Also, those were pics from last week, I'd take new one's but I have a swollen knee at the moment and it makes it look wack.. They've streched quite a bit since then.

Thanks!

^^ hopefully your swollen knee won't lead to any weird/lopsided excess stretching!

Critique my fit guys, I sized down 2 like how everyone reccomends but I didnt really experience any problem buttoning it up (it was the smallest they had sz26 which I had to go to the womens section for, I normally wear 28 in other brands)

Also theyre new cures, I wasnt too sure if I should go with NS because they seem to look quite big on people which I didnt really want. Do mine look like 'skinny jeans' or do they just look right ie. slim jean.

Will the calf area and taper stretch a little or relax? Also would these look great with boots?

Another thing, are new cures selvage? Think I need to hem them or does the stacking look fine

I just got sz 29 new cures today. They didn't come with a pin. :confused:

True waist is about 31ish. They aren't very tight or uncomfortable. I should also get them hemmed?

The crotch area is really baggy. Not sure if it fits me well. (I'm female).

100_0827.jpg

100_0824.jpg

100_0823.jpg

What do you guys think? I just noticed I'm wearing mismatched socks. Maybe I should get 28s?

I need some black skinny jawns and I've scoured webstores to find nothing in my sizes through various brands. So I'm thinking of a last-ditch effort and ordering some APC Petit Standards in black. Does anyone who have these can say 1) if there is more of a taper than the New Standards, 2) Should I expect the same equivalent stretch as New Standards?

And separably, could it be remotely possible to get these fastidiously tapered by a tailor to mirror the look of New Cures?

Thanks.

I just got sz 29 new cures today. They didn't come with a pin. :confused:

True waist is about 31ish. They aren't very tight or uncomfortable. I should also get them hemmed?

The crotch area is really baggy. Not sure if it fits me well. (I'm female).

What do you guys think? I just noticed I'm wearing mismatched socks. Maybe I should get 28s?

Personally I don't think they fit well, I find that any jeans with that cut (like dior 19cm) look bad on girls.

So I'm gonna be parting ways with my NC's real soon. I'll take some proper evo shots before I turn them into APC to get/start another pair. Lost too much weight to justify having them anymore, and they're pretty done as it is, washed a whole bunch of times, solid fades, etc.

anyways, look for pics in the next couple of weeks.