A.P.C.

jeepster

i have a pair of size 25 new standards that have never been washed, and are barely faded, and id like to trade for a size 25 petite standard, or size 25/26 new cure. i would also throw in a barely worn pair of nudie ssk unwashed that i never wear..

my legs are too damn skinny for these new standards :mad:

thighs still kinda tight but seems like the whole jean is stretching

the material is awesome but i dont like the fit on these as much as the lee 101z just copped, but i think the rescues will look better in time.. ?

p.s. i might be on the nub tip but i thought somebody told me to wear a belt with raws, but i guess i should let the waist stretch

PS sz 25, can only button the first button but hopefully it'll stretch out fast

img9186iv1.jpg

img9187pt1.jpg

dude I had the same problem with a pair of 25's let me know how that works out for you. I was hesitant to get them, thinking they wouldn't stretch enough. but I'd be interested to know if yours did or not.

thighs still kinda tight but seems like the whole jean is stretching

the material is awesome but i dont like the fit on these as much as the lee 101z just copped, but i think the rescues will look better in time.. ?

p.s. i might be on the nub tip but i thought somebody told me to wear a belt with raws, but i guess i should let the waist stretch

wear a belt if they begin to sag or fall lol not because they are raws.

aypeeone

icegrillzzz

if the ps size 25s dont work out then let me buy them from you :D

dude I had the same problem with a pair of 25's let me know how that works out for you. I was hesitant to get them, thinking they wouldn't stretch enough. but I'd be interested to know if yours did or not.

I haven't had a lot of time to try to work on these, only worn for about a day total so far but ill let you dudes know whats up with them within a week or so.

nicholas, ill hit you up if these dont work out. Im located in the Tampa area

It depends how your wear your diors. Were they really tight when you first got them?

If your size 28 diors aren't too tight, you can probably get some size 27 PS & NC.

Thanks. The 28 Diors weren't extremely tight when new. I was able to get them all the way buttoned/clasped with a bit of effort. But in 27 I can't even pull them up past my thighs. I'm just not sure if a 27 or a 26 would be better in PS/NC :confused:

Thanks. The 28 Diors weren't extremely tight when new. I was able to get them all the way buttoned/clasped with a bit of effort. But in 27 I can't even pull them up past my thighs. I'm just not sure if a 27 or a 26 would be better in PS/NC :confused:

Your true waist is probably 30. Go for a 27.

Hey im wearing nudie grim tims at the moment, but they seem to be abit slim for my clothes that I wear like my top half looks to bulky with the jeans, im looking to get some new standards hoping this will help, wanting to size down 3 but now thinking that the cut might be too slim. please help

some pics for reference of my fits now.

IMG_0039-1.jpg

my smaller fitting mediums look fine with these jeans, but I dont really wana go round having to look for smaller mediums or even smalls, when I like my stuff in true medium. please help.