A.P.C.

jeepster

I got my New Cures in the mail today. Ended up going with a size 26 (My Dior MIJ 19cm Raw size is 28 just for reference) and I think I got the right size. Can't button up the top button but I managed to get the other two buttons done with a little effort. Thanks to those of you who helped me figure out what size to go with.

And here are a few fit pics... they don't look tight in the pics but I have to peel them off my body right now so they're pretty snug:

3025818755_4316852f77_o.jpg

3025818611_32f7707440_o.jpg

3025818489_4d3a4fd33b_o.jpg

3026652650_416c1fa23c_o.jpg

the New Standard was designed so you can wear it in a number of different ways, either slim, normal, or baggy. you could own 3 pairs of the same jeans and they would all look different

I don't buy that bullshit whatsoever. They're still the same slim cut jeans.

Are there any other brands with similar cuts on Denim Bar? It's tough to shop there without exact measurements listed like Blue in Green.

I don't buy that bullshit whatsoever. They're still the same slim cut jeans.

Are there any other brands with similar cuts on Denim Bar? It's tough to shop there without exact measurements listed like Blue in Green.

You can even check on the APC website, I think you have to size up to get them baggy.

but i would look at nudie's average joe or regular alf if you want something a little baggier like the rescues

I got my New Cures in the mail today. Ended up going with a size 26 (My Dior MIJ 19cm Raw size is 28 just for reference) and I think I got the right size. Can't button up the top button but I managed to get the other two buttons done with a little effort. Thanks to those of you who helped me figure out what size to go with.

And here are a few fit pics... they don't look tight in the pics but I have to peel them off my body right now so they're pretty snug:

they look nice. how tall are you ?

Well, shit. Coulda fooled me... lol

idk what they're made of then.. but the outer is patent and looks leathery... maybe just synthetic or something.

Here are some more pictures of the sneakers for those of you who are interested and are now wondering what they're made of... I'll let you decide for yourselves.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v607/sh0ebox/Zara/

I own a pair of NS size 28 that fit very well. not tight, very comfortable etc. I just bought a pair of NC (H for homme?) in the same size, 28 and they are skin tight, like painted on! Is this normal? Does most ppl own a pair of NS and NC in the same size? Or do they size up in the NC? any info appreciated!

p.s. i feel like a damn noob asking this but then again, I am more of a shoehead than denimhead

I own a pair of NS size 28 that fit very well. not tight, very comfortable etc. I just bought a pair of NC (H for homme?) in the same size, 28 and they are skin tight, like painted on! Is this normal? Does most ppl own a pair of NS and NC in the same size? Or do they size up in the NC? any info appreciated!

p.s. i feel like a damn noob asking this but then again, I am more of a shoehead than denimhead

When we are talking jean sizes

Say you are size 30, your apc size would be as follows:

Rescue 27

NS 28

NC 29