A.P.C.

jeepster

Hey, guys

I just bought my first pair of A.P.C NC, i have been wearing a nudie thin finn for the last 2 years ( still not washed ). I just feel that the only thing i am not sure about A.P.C is its flying leg oppening. why they do that?

so for anyone who has a pair of NC in 26, ( i might go down to 26 ), please tell me the measurement of your leg opening, do you feel the wider leg opening doesn't go right with the tight slim theme of new cures.

i haven't got any pics of my new A.P.C, can i show some of my nudies

wl6v6t.jpg[/img]

16qbev.jpg[/img]

Hey, guys

I just bought my first pair of A.P.C NC, i have been wearing a nudie thin finn for the last 2 years ( still not washed ). I just feel that the only thing i am not sure about A.P.C is its flying leg oppening. why they do that?

so for anyone who has a pair of NC in 26, ( i might go down to 26 ), please tell me the measurement of your leg opening, do you feel the wider leg opening doesn't go right with the tight slim theme of new cures.

I sold my new cures because the leg opening just looked off. Too wide for my taste when compared to the rest of the jean.

man! , thats like so scary !

i ordered a 33 , am true waist 36.5 , hope it'll be fine

as its my 2nd pair already :o

haha

i returned mines that same day

i just got a new pair from mauro [thread is at SF] at a great price

tagged size 31...my true waist (or where i wear my jeans) is 35"

they fit great...i can button all the buttons fine...i know theyre gonna stretch but im not someone who likes super tight denim

BTW the tagged 31 measure 17" waist (BiG method) after a few hrs of wear...i failed to measure them before i tried em on

For any of you that ordered from apc's site directly how long did it take to recieve your jeans?

edit: Also, Any way to stretch the waist out besides wearing them?

Took me about a week i think..

uhh you could get just the waist wet and pull on it and stuff.. but.. why not just wear them?

The petite standards are similar to the new standards except there is a lower rise

they are also slimmer, hence the "petite". technically they are considered a straight leg cut but i think once you stretch out the waist and thighs they end up being a little bit tapered imo. the cuffs don't stretch as much as the waist/thigh area would.

haha

i returned mines that same day

i just got a new pair from mauro [thread is at SF] at a great price

tagged size 31...my true waist (or where i wear my jeans) is 35"

they fit great...i can button all the buttons fine...i know theyre gonna stretch but im not someone who likes super tight denim

BTW the tagged 31 measure 17" waist (BiG method) after a few hrs of wear...i failed to measure them before i tried em on

boo hoo :( , then are the jeans skin tight to you now?

man why are my reps like crashing and burn :( , someone pls upz me up! haha :P

hey guys couple questions, im looking into getting some Petit Standards - but im unsure if i want black or ingido. How do they vary in fit? Are the black PS selvage? Any clue has to how much longer they will take to fade in comparasion to indigo? Thanks for the help.

hey guys couple questions, im looking into getting some Petit Standards - but im unsure if i want black or ingido. How do they vary in fit? Are the black PS selvage? Any clue has to how much longer they will take to fade in comparasion to indigo? Thanks for the help.

they fit the same, and neither retain selvedge. supposedly, it's cut off because they're tapered. i have no idea if the black ones take longer to fade, but you might want to think twice about them because they have these vertical streaks and are a dark grey, not really black.