A.P.C.

jeepster

got my PS size 29 on the mail today. I normally wear a size 31 in Nudies TLJ. These are really tight on my thigh and i can just buttoned it up :) man i have thunder thighssssss lol. and to clarify im a girl. Will these stretch at all?? Comment on fit pics please

haha, my PS were as tight as yours when i 1st got it. but it's seems okay now couple days later.

btw, does anyone's PS looks like they are going to burst when it's worn? mine does. i can see the stitching on the sides

haha, my PS were as tight as yours when i 1st got it. but it's seems okay now couple days later.

btw, does anyone's PS looks like they are going to burst when it's worn? mine does. i can see the stitching on the sides

i can definitely see the stitching where they have stretched at my hips. i'm sure it will be ok though, APCs are very sturdy.

I hope that my will evolve the way some others have. This is day 2 (yes I know, still virginized) but I was curious to know if the fit is what it should be?

I've sized down 3 times, these are still quite snug bug giving somewhat, any thoughts?

a>

my.php?image=apc3uk8.jpg

my.php?image=apc4qm0.jpg

a>

my.php?image=apc1wu3.jpg

hf3apc008ou1.th.jpg

I have a similar body type and a similar fit to my New Cures as HBlack a couple of posts back (fit is not quiet as tight after a while without a wash though). It's a great look (a bit like Ramones!) but I'm looking for something else at the moment. Is it realistic to think that if I order Petit Standards (indigo) in size 30 they will be less tight through the legs than my size 30 NCs (indigo)?

So I just bought my first pair of Petite Standards today and I'm a little concerned. While they fit me right now (I can just barely button them) I'm nervous they're going to stretch too much. Any help? Thanks

im wearing a sz 25 as well, but i managed to button all the way like 10-15mins after i wore it the 1st time. 1-2 weeks it's still rather tight around the waist .. hope tt helps.

21b3q68.jpg24m6nnt.jpg

apc new cure

82 days of wear, 1 wash

Fuck it, 3 months and 2 cold soaks. im not getting enough fade! my new cures still look brand new, with faint honeycombs:mad: im going machine wash... any tips aside from from cold water cuz i got no room to shrink.

my rescues are bothering me. these were my first pair of raw denims and i kinda overshot the "downsize" that i'm supposed to do with APCs. i should i went lower in size :(

what do you guys think i should do? it's too late to return them. i'm thinking about tapering them from the knee down just to make it a little tighter (the ends are HUGE, so i can only wear wide shoes with them now)

edit: dont mind the crocs..they're just house slippers :o

2n7mbcx.jpg

14talg1.jpg