jeepster

petit standards - tagged size 29

worn less then 10 times

waist - 32.2

front rise - 9.5

back rise - 12.5

leg opening - 7

normally a size 30/31

never was really tight in the waist... even when worn pretty low slung...

depending on the fit you want... i posted above somewhere that they are very similar cut to the nudie thin finns... just with a longer inseam... so just size accordingly...

petit standards - tagged size 29

worn less then 10 times

waist - 32.2

front rise - 9.5

back rise - 12.5

leg opening - 7

normally a size 30/31

never was really tight in the waist... even when worn pretty low slung...

depending on the fit you want... i posted above somewhere that they are very similar cut to the nudie thin finns... just with a longer inseam... so just size accordingly...

what is the thigh measurement? thanks in advance.

which site is the cheapest to get APC's at?. with a coupon code..

context

denimbar

selfedge

tobi

probably tobi

25% off all non-sale items: tobifaf2

That code should still work.

If it does not work, then the second best code that I know of is for denimbar: "style4um" which is for 20% off.

Hi!

Time for some APC's again!

I am thinking of getting a pair of the old Cure model. The reason I am thinking about the Cure is that I want something between the NS and NC in fit. Maybe the Petit Standard?

I currently have:

- NS in raw black size 29 (too baggy in the legs, want something skinnier)

- NC in raw indigo size 30 (want something less tight in the legs next time).

I am 33-34 inches where I wear the jeans. A tall and skinny guy.

Questions:

- How should I size in Cure and Petit Standards given the above stats into consideration?

- The Cure model doesn't seem to be discontinued. They seem to go on and on on the APC site. Do you know why?

- Do the Cure and Petit Standards have the long inseam that I love about the NC?

- Do the NS and Cure have the same tigh measurements?

I have been thinking of getting NC in 31 but I think they would still be too tight. I want something less tight this time only not as big as the NS. NC in 32 would be too loose in the waist almost out of the box I think.

probably tobi

25% off all non-sale items: tobifaf2

That code should still work.

If it does not work, then the second best code that I know of is for denimbar: "style4um" which is for 20% off.

Tobi code doesn't work... I just tried it. However, there is one for 10% off your order. "10GRECHEN".

Hi!

Time for some APC's again!

I am thinking of getting a pair of the old Cure model. The reason I am thinking about the Cure is that I want something between the NS and NC in fit. Maybe the Petit Standard?

I currently have:

- NS in raw black size 29 (too baggy in the legs, want something skinnier)

- NC in raw indigo size 30 (want something less tight in the legs next time).

I am 33-34 inches where I wear the jeans. A tall and skinny guy.

Questions:

- How should I size in Cure and Petit Standards given the above stats into consideration?

- The Cure model doesn't seem to be discontinued. They seem to go on and on on the APC site. Do you know why?

- Do the Cure and Petit Standards have the long inseam that I love about the NC?

- Do the NS and Cure have the same tigh measurements?

I have been thinking of getting NC in 31 but I think they would still be too tight. I want something less tight this time only not as big as the NS. NC in 32 would be too loose in the waist almost out of the box I think.

You could just size down your NS and get a 28 or 27.

Looking at getting the Petit Standards and I'm debating between getting a size 28 or 29 (Keep in mind that I have 30" waist and 18" thighs). Now I'm supposing I should size down to a size 28 to accommodate for stretching. Am I right on the money here? Anyone got measurements for a size 28 Petit Standard?

which site is the cheapest to get APC's at?. with a coupon code..

context

denimbar

selfedge

tobi

denimbar with the code style4um they were like, 114 or something, 20% off

you can probably preorder them, I ordered too big and I called and they were soooo cool about getting me the right size. and they shipped in two days!

my jeans in the last picture I posted were closer to 2.5 months, I don't know where I got 4 from

They won't stretch much below the knee. If you want the waist to stretch, simply dip the waist into some water, then either wear the jeans until the waist dries, or pull on the waist while it's still wet, pry something into the waist to keep it like that, than let them completely dry.

these my 3months old apc and size down 2. i was hoping they will stretch but it seems they wont. any idea to make them stretch guys ?? cold soak?

NewCurefront.jpg;NewCure.jpg

3 months of solid wear? Or just a few day out of the week? My apcs were crazy tight when I first got them and after about 3 weeks, the stretched like crazy. My suggestion is to wear them more often (if you are not already) or just wear them hard.

l_97e3284f89872020ff41822b05148f4a.png

Just got these July 7th or something.

Worn it for 3 weeks almost now

I'm 5'5 or 5'6, 135 lbs. true waist is 29

and these are APC New Standards size 27.

the fit is awesome. Although I don't typically wear pants this slim, hoping they stretch out a little more. but I am very satisfied with these. I plan on wearing these pants to shows and getting fucking grimey with them. Hopefully the turn-out will be awesome.