A.P.C.

jeepster

thanks, I'm 5.11 / 6" and 146 lbs.

my true waist, where i wear my jeans, is ~33"

I might get a size 29 but I consider to buy a size 28 as well. (and sell the worst one)

I really do not want skinny skinny, rather regular fit / slim fit but they should stretch badly, I understand.

Any online stores selling grey APC at the moment?

edit: and do the grey jeans fit the same/stretch as much as the indigo ones?

I would also like to know if the grey NS fit the same as the indigos? and whether they stretch the same so you can size down the same as you do with the indigos?

thanks, I'm 5.11 / 6" and 146 lbs.

my true waist, where i wear my jeans, is ~33"

I might get a size 29 but I consider to buy a size 28 as well. (and sell the worst one)

I really do not want skinny skinny, rather regular fit / slim fit but they should stretch badly, I understand.

Get 28, I'm 5.11, 154 lbs, with a ~33" waist

28 weren't even that tight when new.

They have streched nicely, as long as you wear a "tight enough" belt they won't stretch too much.

Get 28, I'm 5.11, 154 lbs, with a ~33" waist

28 weren't even that tight when new.

They have streched nicely, as long as you wear a "tight enough" belt they won't stretch too much.

thanks, do you have fit pics?

Just ordered a pair of NS. I tried to call and place a phone order around 11am ET, and apparently no one is there to take my order.

So I go to the site and place it through there but apparently they don't process payments until the item ships. JUST TAKE MY DAMN MONEY ALREADY APC. I want my stupid jeans, it's bad enough I misclicked the shipping type I wanted and now its going to take a couple of extra days.

the info on the first page is still true. i dont know who is telling you what but sizing from 33 to 28 is absolute fucking madness. anyone who tells you they have a true 33 waist and 28 was not tight is a liar. they just dont know their real waste size and were wearing ecko jeans at dick level all this time. go down 2

the info on the first page is still true. i dont know who is telling you what but sizing from 33 to 28 is absolute fucking madness. anyone who tells you they have a true 33 waist and 28 was not tight is a liar. they just dont know their real waste size and were wearing ecko jeans at dick level all this time. go down 2

Nothing incredible about that.

When I say 33, I'm talking about my actual measurments.

For example I wear size 30 levis jeans.... So I'm only sizing down 2

they look good on you.

but I'm confused though, I read to much different information.

apcz.jpg

just to be clear:

my true waist, where i wear my jeans, is ~34"

my size 30 NS, measured 32" when brand new

after wear/stretch, they now measure 34"

they stretched 2", NOTHARDTOBELIEVE.

again, they were not hard to button when brand new, no pain was felt.

just go off this, if anything

What in the hell is going on with that picture

how do you have honey combs right above your ankles?

You clearly bought someone else's faded jeans, unless you have a really short leg below the knee, IM TALKING really short like barely a foot or something

ANYONE FEELING ME ON THIS?

No, i think he just pulled them down a little bit for the picture to get a little more baggier fit or something like that. For my self, i almost always have my jeans higher when im working, biking or on no-people-places just because its more comfortable but not so nice looking whit the jeans up in the ass.

Well... heres mine own pair new standards the first hour, size 29. They was tight like hell, and quote inpossible to button all the buttons first so i think i have the right size. I know, the picture really suck, and im just out from 110° sauna thats why my arm is red/white :D

358q795.jpg

Think i have to cut them some centimeters, a little bit to much stacking.

Probaly at a tailor, cuz don´t want to blow up the selvedge.

to provide some help for those trying to buy apc's...instead of just random fit questions...

try them on before you buy them!! i mean...unless you have some experience with denim and such. apc was my first real denim purchase and i read through the old apc thread for about 2 weeks and then decided to purchase a pair of size 29 NC, thinking i was a true size 30 and decided to size down 1. for anyone who does any kind of sports whatsoever...NC will NOT fit you. i dont understand how any human could fit their legs into a NC...but i could not even get either calf through the pant legs...so i exchanged it for a size 30 NC...yes call me a newb lol, those didnt fit at all either (same problem). then i realized it was the fit that was wrong and went with a size 30 NS...MUCH better and i realized i was actually a true size 32. it was a tight fit for the first hour, but after that i could button all buttons and they havent stretched much since i wore a somewhat tight belt. ive had them almost 4 months. and is just me but how long does it take for honeycombs etc. to really become defined? maybe after a soak?

hopefully that helped someone out there not make the stupid mistakes i made. probably should have asked here before i thought i knew what i was doing...oh well.