A.P.C.

jeepster

I have a question:

I'm going to be buying a.p.c. new cures for a girl that fits true to fit 24's.

Will the size 25's be ok for her because i know the stretching will be a problem.

I'm a girl, my true size is 28 and I sized down two. I kiiind of wish I would have sized down three, though. They stretch a lot, and fast. When I first got them I couldn't button them at all but within two or three hours of stretching button by button I got them on. Now I can't wear them without a belt or they'd probably fall off.

I think you should have, but you'll know for sure in a few days.

well, i bought them from another sufu member who wore them like 15 times, and i've heard these dont stretch as much as regular new standards, so i dont think they'll stretch anymore.

you should be fine. the apc's that stretch the most are the ones that are sized down the most.

well, i bought them from another sufu member who wore them like 15 times, and i've heard these dont stretch as much as regular new standards, so i dont think they'll stretch anymore.

ooooh. You're good then.

^^^ Those look amazing. Do you need to wash them? i would go the full year haha

Thanks. No, no real need to wash them. No smell or anything.

I probably will wait the full year or just take a dip in the ocean next time I'm at the beach.

hey guys, my waist measures around 30.5 inches, i'm looking at getting a pair of new cures.

i'm kinda inbetween 30 and 31, i read that the 29 in the APC NC is actually a 31 inch waist? so should i go with that? this is from http://www.contextclothing.com/brands/apc/new_cure.php. or should i go 28? I'm a skinny white boy, i don't want a cheap monday spandex tights style fit, but i don't want to hold them up with my belt either. thanks guys

...if it's any help my waist is a 34 and I have the NS in a 31 and the NC in a 33... they both fit me well...

hey guys, my waist measures around 30.5 inches, i'm looking at getting a pair of new cures.

i'm kinda inbetween 30 and 31, i read that the 29 in the APC NC is actually a 31 inch waist? so should i go with that? this is from http://www.contextclothing.com/brands/apc/new_cure.php. or should i go 28? I'm a skinny white boy, i don't want a cheap monday spandex tights style fit, but i don't want to hold them up with my belt either. thanks guys

So after falling on my ass and sitting on skateboards a lot of the stitching has come out of the back pockets. I have a sewing machine, would an attempt to restitch it be sucessful?

Just got a pair of the new Petit NS. They didn't have my usual size (30) so I went

with 31's. The fit is perfect. Exactly like the fit on my other New Standards. The low rise takes a little getting used to but I like 'em. Also the inseams on these are shorter that regular New Standards (•• ATTENTION Jeepster ••) by about 2-3 inches. Since I have never actually "machine washed" any of my NS's I'm not worried about it [shrinking].

here is a pic of them...

2553423031_7d34d72dd6_o.jpg

I'll post fit pics later.

Also, I posted this in the new purchases thread but I thought I would ask here as well...

2554246190_bc440543d6_o.jpg

I didn't see this jacket in store the last time I was in NY so I'm kinda conflicted

about it now that I see it in person. I think it's a great piece just not sure if I can

pull this off. It's a little "flashy" and that's not my style at all.

here are some fit pic's. Let me know what you guys think, good or bad?

2553423225_570923333f_o.jpg

2554246280_9b895289d6_o.jpg

I keep trying it on and every time I do I like it a little more.

Thanks to everyone that responded in the other thread!

Just got a pair of the new Petit NS. They didn't have my usual size (30) so I went

with 31's. The fit is perfect. Exactly like the fit on my other New Standards. The low rise takes a little getting used to but I like 'em. Also the inseams on these are shorter that regular New Standards (•• ATTENTION Jeepster ••) by about 2-3 inches. Since I have never actually "machine washed" any of my NS's I'm not worried about it [shrinking].

here is a pic of them...

2553423031_7d34d72dd6_o.jpg

I'll post fit pics later.

Also, I posted this in the new purchases thread but I thought I would ask here as well...

2554246190_bc440543d6_o.jpg

I didn't see this jacket in store the last time I was in NY so I'm kinda conflicted

about it now that I see it in person. I think it's a great piece just not sure if I can

pull this off. It's a little "flashy" and that's not my style at all.

here are some fit pic's. Let me know what you guys think, good or bad?

2553423225_570923333f_o.jpg

2554246280_9b895289d6_o.jpg

I keep trying it on and every time I do I like it a little more.

Thanks to everyone that responded in the other thread!

Jimmy are those the light blue bermuda shorts?