A.P.C.

jeepster

I prefer jayrock's jeans. IMO 10/10.

that's exaclity how my jeans need to look like.

Is there something I can do to get less stiff fading on the thigh/kness (like andrewisdope jeans) but like jackrock's jeans some more anywhere fades?

I prefer jayrock's jeans. IMO 10/10.

that's exaclity how my jeans need to look like.

Is there something I can do to get less stiff fading on the thigh/kness (like andrewisdope jeans) but like jackrock's jeans some more anywhere fades?

i think the reason that the fades on my knee and inner thigh were so defined was because i sized down three. perhaps if you have a looser pair it won't happen as much

Mine definitely haven't stretched out as much a pair of New Cures.. I sized down two, but for the black New Standards I'd say only go down one. This is my personal opinion, of course.

That said, I'm not seeing any changes after a month and a half of pretty heavy wearage. Whatever.. they need to make New Cures in black. I cannot stand the rise of the New Standards.

According to the sales associate at the APC LA store they are planning to release black raw new cures sometime in the near future.

Damn, I can't believe how much these do stretch out.

I could barely even get the first button done up when I got them 2 weeks agao, but now I have to wear a belt everyday to keep them up. The fly has stretched out a bit around the buttons, but I don't think I could've gone down anymore.

nc, 26, sized down two, 5'10 119

5-1008.jpg

5-1006.jpg

day or two old there,

threeish? weeks old now, love love love

yes I am, I really like them, they're not as boxy now

First girl I've see wearing APC's. Looking good. Will have to recommend them to my girl friends here.

yeah, they have the new petite new standard that's more girly and I kind of wish I would have checked that out first just cause it's kind of a high rise for me, but thanks

I sized down two and mine stretched out a whole lot

Just to add some useful info to the thread. If any one is interested in getting the Grey New Standards and are worried about sizing. they NS sizing chart on context is pretty much spot on. i only sized down 1 because they aren't raw and i don't think they will stretch a whole ton. and they are a perfect fit. denim is nice, and actually pretty slubby. very soft and super lightweight. they come with a 32-33in inseam but APC leaves anothe 2-3in under the hem so you can let them out. which i will be doing.

got some crappy pics with the blackberry. i only sized down 1. because i wanted just a normal straight fit. they are perfect i think, just the look i was going for. they are super comfy.

IMG00028.jpg

IMG00029.jpg

IMG00030.jpg

IMG00031.jpg

IMG00033.jpg

hey guys how to fix stacking? my inseam is 35" but im only 168cm tall. the stacking is crazy but also not looking good... its not set yet, the stacking changes everyday.

how do i make my stacking look decent?

when they're new you'll have to periodically push the legs down. the more you wear them, the softer the denim will get and the more natural the stacks will look.

hey guys how to fix stacking? my inseam is 35" but im only 168cm tall. the stacking is crazy but also not looking good... its not set yet, the stacking changes everyday.

how do i make my stacking look decent?

give them time. the stacks will eventually settle and they wont look as weird. you might have to fix them for a while so they dont look weird around the knee

my jeenz r so prettiii. they faded realllly quickly in some places, though.

This is my first pair. I've had them about a month and when I take them off the ankles (which have notable fading) are still perfectly creased and stuff, I <3.