A.P.C.

jeepster

NEW A.P.C. JEANS "BUTLER WORN OUT"

July 02, 2008

THIS IS THE "BUTLER WORN OUT" NEW A.P.C. JEANS. IT'S BEEN USED BY AN ACTUAL HUMAN BEEING, NOT BY SANDING PAPER... INITIAL OF ORIGINAL USER WILL BE WRITTEN INSIDE.

こちらがA.P.C.の新しいジーンズ "BUTLER WORN OUT" 。紙刷りで古くしていない。実際に人が使って味が出たジーンズである。実際に使用していた人のイニシャル(名前の頭文字)が内側へ表示される。

jt2july08.jpg

Jean Touitou Blog

NEW A.P.C. JEANS "BUTLER WORN OUT"

July 02, 2008

THIS IS THE "BUTLER WORN OUT" NEW A.P.C. JEANS. IT'S BEEN USED BY AN ACTUAL HUMAN BEEING, NOT BY SANDING PAPER... INITIAL OF ORIGINAL USER WILL BE WRITTEN INSIDE.

こちらがA.P.C.の新しいジーンズ "BUTLER WORN OUT" 。紙刷りで古くしていない。実際に人が使って味が出たジーンズである。実際に使用していた人のイニシャル(名前の頭文字)が内側へ表示される。

jt2july08.jpg

Jean Touitou Blog

germs alert

I just bought some APC NS's from a guy who used them for a week and they feel very soft... is this normal? Could it be from heat during shipping? And as long as they aren't faded much yet, would you guys recommend starching them?

Sorry to re-ask, but as you might be able to tell I'm new to raw denim and just need some quick advice. How soon do APC's usually soften?

snickersnicker

im 6ft, 130lbs (im fuckin skinny as hell)

sized down 3 to a 27

Daaamn; you're tiny. I was thinking about getting a 27 and I'm 5'11"/160. I'll probably go with 28s. Thanks a bunch.

Sorry to re-ask, but as you might be able to tell I'm new to raw denim and just need some quick advice. How soon do APC's usually soften?

compared to many others... apc are relatively soft... midnight is right a week you'll be able to feel the difference... depending how often you wear them...

compared to many others... apc are relatively soft

-courtesy of 40ozprophet..

db524949.jpg

apc not stiff compared to these.

shit i still show ppl pictures like this and they freak out hahaha

edit "ppl" being friends of mine - not intelligent sufu members

ok... need some advice. ive been wearing my NC's for about two months now, and salt waters soaked em once. all that did was really soften them up. i love the faded look that kris and elyxs got going on. my question is does that gradually happen as your wearing them or during a hot soak?

yes, i totally understand that the fading happens from wear and constant contact, but mine is so subtle im just wondering/asking if it will get more noticeable after a hot soak. if not ill just keep wearing them until they get more worn.

yes, i totally understand that the fading happens from wear and constant contact, but mine is so subtle im just wondering/asking if it will get more noticeable after a hot soak. if not ill just keep wearing them until they get more worn.

You need to understand that with raw jeans you wont see the results right away. Most of the amazing fades that you see posted here or on other sites are of jeans that have been wear for a year and 95% of that year. Give it 4-6 months and fades will be more noticable. Dont just keep washing the jeans since all that will do is make them a lighter color due to the loosing of indigo.

You need to understand that with raw jeans you wont see the results right away. Most of the amazing fades that you see posted here or on other sites are of jeans that have been wear for a year and 95% of that year. Give it 4-6 months and fades will be more noticable. Dont just keep washing the jeans since all that will do is make them a lighter color due to the loosing of indigo.

will they fade worse after washing?

will they fade worse after washing?

No and yes. Once you wash raw denim you loose some indigo in the water(how much depends on how you wash it). If you loose the indigo it makes the contrast between the faded parts and non-faded parts much more similar since the enitre jean has lost shades of color. There is nothing wrong with washing jeans every 2 weeks, just dont expect to see as much contrast in the fading and expect the jeans to be a lighter color.

This is why most people just wait 4-8 months before they wash it. They want to make sure that they get a lot of contrast and make the fading noticable.

So basically short answer is that yes it will fade after a wash it will just be less noticable when it fades.

the fit of NS, assuming you size down 1~2, the thigh is quite similar to the 501XX I guess (I personally own both 501STF and 514) However, 501 is much bigger around the ass and I feel that NS is more tapered.

514 is much straighter and there's no tapering =P

(I wear 32 34 for 501 STF, 32 34 for 514 and its quite loose, and 31 for NS)

If you need fit pictures perhaps I can show you =P

Hello all, very informative post.

I just received my first pair of APC's. I'm 5'11, 175 lbs. (athletic body type, nh).

I'm a sz. 32 waist and sized down to a 29. I'm a little nervous. I can't even button one button. I sized down three because I read up a lot on people who went down two, wishing they went down three sizes.

Is not being able to get one button done normal? Did I go too small? I've been wearing them since I got them around the house trying to stretch them walking and doing awkward stretches.

Any help is appreciated.