Pure Blue Japan

midnight

hahaha.. maybe u should.. pbj stretch quite abit.. u can wear them while sleeping.. that helps

i have been haha! hopefully theyll stretch more

foxy2

I could not find the place, where would have a chain stitch on the hem, so I had to get them a plain lock stitch. But it’s very well, recreating the skewed denim on hems, so the hems fade will look right.

Edited by engine

Personally, I don't think it is the end of the world if it is w/o chain stitch, but with thicker denim like PBJ it sure is the nicer thing to have.

Will check with John Grunge Orchestra.Explosion what are the chances of chain stitching in Moscow - IIRC, fott couldn't help in this regard.

Where did you buy your jeans - DC4 or is there a Russian retailer?

foxy2

this pair i bought in denimpavilion.com

first, wanted to order in big, but the price was the same, and i don’t want to wait a month only for the chain stitch. heard that in moscow in the studio pronin can hem with a chain stitch, and seems they do it well.

i’m not from moscow, and in the province with chain stitch hemming is very difficult. i don’t worried about it, cause extremely rare wear denim rolled up, only with the top-siders.

Hey,

I'm finally looking for a pair of PBJs, but unfortunetaly they are hard to get over here in Germany so I hope you can help me out.

I'm looking for a tapered fit, so the xx-011 or -013 would be the best fit, I guess.

At the moment I wear some Naked & Famous Weird Guy Deep Indigos in Size 30, the actual waist size after stretching a bit (lain flat on the ground) is 16,5 inches but they could be a little smaller in the waist.

I actually like the fit and looking for something similar with the PBJs. Which size would you recommend?

I'm also planning to wear em for about a year without washing so I should probably go with the raw and not the one wash model, am I right?

you can see the fit here:

fit233b9i.jpg

fit1wnz4i.jpg

Appreciate every help!

Might be a longshot, but anyone here own both XX-011 and NC-011? Just ordered NC-011 from BIG, but they ran out of stock..

My 32 XX-011 fit perfect, just want a black pair that won't fade.. According to size chart, they fit differently? Any help appreciated, thanks..

Hey,

I'm finally looking for a pair of PBJs, but unfortunetaly they are hard to get over here in Germany so I hope you can help me out.

I'm looking for a tapered fit, so the xx-011 or -013 would be the best fit, I guess.

At the moment I wear some Naked & Famous Weird Guy Deep Indigos in Size 30, the actual waist size after stretching a bit (lain flat on the ground) is 16,5 inches but they could be a little smaller in the waist.

I actually like the fit and looking for something similar with the PBJs. Which size would you recommend?

I'm also planning to wear em for about a year without washing so I should probably go with the raw and not the one wash model, am I right?

you can see the fit here:

Appreciate every help!

all i know is that u want the one wash ones not raw, unless u want to soak em urself

call 212 680-0555

Might be a longshot, but anyone here own both XX-011 and NC-011? Just ordered NC-011 from BIG, but they ran out of stock..

My 32 XX-011 fit perfect, just want a black pair that won't fade.. According to size chart, they fit differently? Any help appreciated, thanks..

size the same__ check the one-wash size chart for W32 on both models. they're almost identical :: difference 0.5 @waist :: 0.25 @b/rise & u/thigh.

Looking to get my first pair of PBJs

Was looking into either the 007 or the 011

I've been wearing N&F skinny guys for the past 8 months and looking to add another pair to my rotation

These are my measurments of the N&F using the BiG measuring guide

Waist-30.5-31ish

Front rise- 9

Back Rise- 14

Upper Thigh- 10.5

Knee- 7.5

Leg Opening-7

Inseam- 35-35.5ish

I wouldnt mind a slimmer fit throughout but here is a pretty recent fit pic of my N&F

th_IMG_1521.jpg

th_IMG_1522-Version2.jpg

What would you guys recommend I'm really leaning towards raws as opposed to the o/w

but am open to advice for sizing cut and raw v.s. o/w

a size 28 or 29 011 would work if you wanted something slight skinnier or similar, as long as you're okay with the higher rise. i don't know much about the 007, but they are a straight cut so you might want to steer clear if you like the tapered look (or get them tapered). raw vs o/w is a personal choice. i always opt for raw, but that's because i like soaking my jeans and whatnot. i find it isn't a big deal down the line because my girlfriend has the same size as me in 011's but one washed and there's hardly a difference between the two.

also, check the 013 if you don't want left hand twill and grey weft (and don't mind the blue leaf)

Edited by kenzie

Looking to get my first pair of PBJs

Was looking into either the 007 or the 011

I've been wearing N&F skinny guys for the past 8 months and looking to add another pair to my rotation

These are my measurments of the N&F using the BiG measuring guide

Waist-30.5-31ish

Front rise- 9

Back Rise- 14

Upper Thigh- 10.5

Knee- 7.5

Leg Opening-7

Inseam- 35-35.5ish

I wouldnt mind a slimmer fit throughout but here is a pretty recent fit pic of my N&F

What would you guys recommend I'm really leaning towards raws as opposed to the o/w

but am open to advice for sizing cut and raw v.s. o/w

im pretty sure size 29 pbj xx011will suit u better.. almost the same sizing as ur nf.. slightly bigger but thats raw measurements.. it'll shrink after first soak