Pure Blue Japan

midnight

Hmm I guess that was obvious but never thought about it...

Actually, I prefer the OW because they tend to bleed less and more than likely for the next few months (until Fall/Winter) I'll be wearing lighter (easily stained) footwear...

If I go with the 29's, I'm prepared for the initial month or two of pain and I'm really just banking on them stretching out more... Hopefully the tighter fit will help the fades set in as well...

They look great, Seul. I have a pair of 007's that have been neglected ever since I bought my Samurai's, which is a shame since they were just getting some interesting fades and I love the denim. One of these days I've gotta get those back into rotation. Can't wait to see how yours develop.

Ended up ordering a pair of the 29's OW 007's (sorry Cold Summer haha)... Probably won't be putting these on daily until Fall arrives though...

How much do the one wash 007's bleed? I've got a relatively fresh pair of white CP's and I don't want to murder them with blue....

Hey guys I need an opinion on this...

I currently own a pair of 005xx sz. 33 which is tts-ish for me.

Love the denim, but as a short person (5'7") with disproportionately large pelvis, I find the fit a little off, and I don't dig the flare thing they do + I am losing some weight now.

So, with my 005, the waist/crotch comfortable (but need a belt), thighs fine but tiny bit loose, and knee down too big and flare-y for my taste.

So, if I were to go for 011 or 013, should I size down to sz 32. or 33?

Are 011/013 slightly tighter in the thigh compared to 005? (they are according to BIG measurements)

BIG description is confusing because it says they are fuller in thigh than 005, but the measurements say otherwise.

Also it says 011 and 013 are the same fit but the OW measurements are somewhat different.

Pretty much perfect from what I can tell!..

thx alot man

here's the post soak fit

079f5a38.jpg

5128e867.jpg

a5444b53.jpg

actually this is d fit i want.. but its only day 1.. im afraid after a month or 2 its going to be alot bigger n looks weird..

now im thinking of getting new size down pair..

anyone want size 31/31 pbj xx011? lol.. its sold out everywhere i think hehehe

079f5a38.jpg

fit looks good. like cold summer said, just wear a belt and the waist stretch won't be much of a problem. the thighs do stretch a bit, but it's not huge. a bit off topic; what's the watch?

Edited by kenzie

Could someone explain the difference between the 009,007, and 005. I am currently wearing SugarCane 1947 and Naked and Famous Slimguy and I am not sure if the "Straight Slims" will be too tight. I recently purchased a pair of one wash RRL slim fit and they were skin tight on me so I am worried about slim jeans.