Pure Blue Japan

midnight

According to Gordon, PBJ is producing a limited run of 24 oz purple face denim with the smaller sizes in the 005 cut and the larger sizes in the 013 cut. I'm not sure if this only applies to the purple face denim though. He said it's going to cost around 375, so around that area give or take.

Just thought I'd let you guys know.

oh boy oh boy

well, since BiG doesnt have xx-013s, would you recommend going 2 down on xx-011?
I would honestly say size down one since XX-011 is already a skinny fit but if sizing down 2 goes for the fit you're looking for then go for it; ask the workers at BiG for help if anything.

What zephyrsong said about the XX-013 in stock.

They do have them in stock in a full range of sizes, they just list them in the Blue in Green brand section of the site, not the PBJ brand section.

oh thanks a bunch. are these still left hand twill? i kind of want something slimmer than my warehouse 660s. maybe something similar to an ironheart 301s fit.

soundsounds mine shrunk like a motherfucker when I put them in the hot wash / dryer method. which turned out to be not so good for my thighs...