Pure Blue Japan

midnight

Well, my jeans became too disgusting from all the drinking, bars, food, grease, street markets, and the humidity of Taiwan to not be washed. The sad part is I washed them roughly two weeks ago right before I came here...they feel more dirty than 4 months of wear.

Washed them today in the sink...several times, with Tide.

Drying now, but it's so cold right now...like 8 C so I hope they don't smell like shit once they are dry.

Does anyone actually own the Take5xPBJ collab? I'm torn between that and the flathead ones, or maybe the Take5xSams.

You sure they're 005BK? Looks a lot more like 009

I bought them from a regular user of Superdenim, who sold them me as 005's, but you might be right. Whats the difference?

You sure they're 005BK? Looks a lot more like 009
I bought them from a regular user of Superdenim, who sold them me as 005's, but you might be right. Whats the difference?
The main difference is that the measurements do not match those of 005 or any slim cut PBJ. The 005 also uses a cowhide leather patch as opposed to the deer skin leather patch used on the 007/009/011 etc. And the color matches that of 007/009 as well..

Those are 007s, not 009s. The 009 has a tapered leg, the leg on his is really straight from the knee down.

Either way, they're definitely not the 005-BKs. They're not black, plus the BKs have a white weft.

Damn it, I'm going to have to amend my sales thread again, doh!

I'm no expert on PBJ denim (obviously) but I was sold them by another regular poster on here (who I wont name and embarrass) as 005BK.

I am trying to look for fit pics, especially in 007 or 005 to come to a conclusion which model I should get..

I am 29 in diors and it fits perfect, and I like the fit and look, so would you guys recommend a 007 or 005 sz 29?

Also, is it essential to do a hot soak/ tumble dry for the first time before wearing?

the recent barrage of really stupid questions on sizing and "what's the difference between this and this" is making my head hurt. read a little bit people, its not that hard.

Done, anyone want to buy some hardly worn 007's ? :D

YES... check your PM's

^It disturbs us athletic *cough* guys, who wear 32"+

HAHAHA. :D NICE ONE.

anyway i mean i play soccer for a club. but i think its just my waist. perhaps the bone structure. i find it disturbing i dont wear it in a say 29/30. would be so much easier fitting into other jap brands

wait.. what's wrong with that?

well, i feel that its pretty small and its very hard to find sizes in other types of jap denim as well.

^It disturbs us athletic *cough* guys, who wear 32"+

I've got a question: someone mentioned there would be an 24 oz Version of the XX010. He read it in an Lightning Mag. Does anyone know, when or where these would be available and if they're a one-time run?

My e-mails from Gordon from November. Things may have changed since then, but this is what he told me.

We’re not sure yet if we’ll produce the xx-010 denim in the xx-013 cut but we do have a limited run of a new pbj xx-010 24oz denim being produced in the xx-013 cut coming sometime in Jan/Feb. The regular xx-010 denim will be available possibly the end of this year or early next year.

Well the plan is to produce the smaller sizes in the 005 cut and the larger sizes in the 013 cut, this will help to balance it out so they’re not too slim for this heavy denim. And I’m not sure yet on the price but probably around $375 or so.

Hope that answers some of your questions.

Any info on the PBJ XX012? Been patiently waiting for these.
Any info on the PBJ xx012 model release?

do you really need to ask the same question every day?! Its been discussed here already, and no definitive answers yet. Email Gordon if you need up to the second updates, i'm sure he'll love getting a daily email from you asking for info on the xx012's.