Pure Blue Japan

midnight

a PBJ purchase is imminent for me. I am really interested in xx-007s. Blue In Green doesn't describe the fit of the xx-007s. I assume they are a slim fit, but how is the rise? I am going to make all the appropriate measurements and figure out a size from there, but I am just trying to make sure this cut will fit me well. I am wearing a size 33 in New Standards right now, but they are about a size too big. The rise is a too low and the thighs are super loose, not to mention the waist being a size or two too big.

also, what is the advantage of buying a a no wash pair versus a one wash pair? Is it just preference. I assume most people do a wash right away to get the shrinkage out anyway. If someone with experience with this could just give me their perspective, it might help.

Thanks a bunch guys!

not so much the knee and leg opening, you might get 1/2 a inch of stretch on the thigh and the waist 1-2 inchs strech

I wanna get XX-011,010,013....What sz should I get?

I want the final stretched measurement to be (True waist sz 30 at low rise waist....27.5 at true waist, 21" thigh)

waist: 31

rise: 9.25-9.75

thigh: 11

hem: 7-7.5

I am thinking 11&13 should be sz 30 and 010 is sz 29?

Correct?

a PBJ purchase is imminent for me. I am really interested in xx-007s. Blue In Green doesn't describe the fit of the xx-007s. I assume they are a slim fit, but how is the rise? I am going to make all the appropriate measurements and figure out a size from there, but I am just trying to make sure this cut will fit me well. I am wearing a size 33 in New Standards right now, but they are about a size too big. The rise is a too low and the thighs are super loose, not to mention the waist being a size or two too big.

also, what is the advantage of buying a a no wash pair versus a one wash pair? Is it just preference. I assume most people do a wash right away to get the shrinkage out anyway. If someone with experience with this could just give me their perspective, it might help.

Thanks a bunch guys!

007 has very low rise. i dont have experience with apc, but most ppl go tts or down 1 from true waist for 007. personally, if your thigh is relatively slim i'd recommend you size down 1, cuz tts waist always stretches out to be 2 big in the end, given it already runs big when unstretched.

Stupid question; I'm doing some leg work, trying to figure out how 009s might fit after shrinkage. If I take the raw measurements of the 007 and subtract the measurements of the one wash 007s, would I be able to use that with the 009s? Since it's the same denim? Same shrinking properties?

y not just email golden for the measurement?

edit: as far as the contrast comment about stukovx's pair I doubt he adjusted the picture. Thats just how the 007s look when photographed.

Took a few new pics to compare stukovx's high contrast fades to my not so...

Promise this will be last set this month, taken on my newly acquired nifty fifty lens:

69059110.jpg

wish I had a better camera.

coming up on 2 years...

IMG_4884opoptyu.jpg

IMG_4874vcxcxt.jpg

IMG_4875vcxcvda.jpg

IMG_4894bbiop.jpg

IMG_4880vcxd.jpg

IMG_4892bpoiop.jpg

Hey does anyone know if the One-Wash versions, especially the xx-011s, in particular, can shrink any further with either a wash or a hot soak??

My pair is a lil loose and i hope to shrink it without sending it back to BIG.

Could someone offer me some advice?