Pure Blue Japan

midnight

Below are a few fit pics of my 05's, size 30. For reference, I'm 5'10" and weigh ~163 pounds:

zY7fM.jpg

xoIWk.jpg

They're at 8 months with pretty infrequent wear. I did one hand washing and had them hemmed to 32.5". I'm more of pants and comfy-beater-jean type of guy so progress has been slow.

So far the fit is pretty good except that the thighs, hips and (to a lesser extent) waist have gotten a bit tight. This is probably due to me gaining like 15 lbs over the past 6 months hahaha. I used to have to wear a belt but nowadays if I don't sag 'em, they look like this:

yfBYh.jpg

Horrible LOL. super tight on the thighs if worn higher up. I'm pretty sure this is NOT a good look

Anyway, I got a little bored and made a gif:

8ouyz.gif

any comments?

Some fit pics of my 007's. These are going to get a long break since I just entered the heavyweight denim competition, so it's Samurai S710xx's for the next two years. :eek: I'll still wear these and my 005's every once in a while, but the focus is on the 710's from here out. Sorry for the crappy iPhone pics, I really need to get a camera.

photo1.jpg

photo3-4.jpg

photo4-4.jpg