TILT is very teeny-tiny, one person as far as I know. He's got some great stuff on his blog.

Impressive craftsmanship if that's the case, I'm surprised he doesn't charge more. Found out about them from a WAYWT thread over on Reddit and he posted fits of the above outfit.  

Smallish brand called Tilt Forms, haven't heard of them before. This jacket is made with cotton lining and a ventile outer shell.

maybe it's just this pic but that jacket does not look like it sits very well

does patagonia count as urban techwear?

if so, if anyone is looking for a merino thermal weight crew in size small, i got you! Looking to sell it for $80 (all new, black) shipped!

Edited by mr.invincible

where to buy MOLLE pouches besides bagjack? they seem to only have 3-5 basic ones for MOLLE on the online store. looking to get a variety and switch them up depending on what i need to bring out.

where to buy MOLLE pouches besides bagjack? they seem to only have 3-5 basic ones for MOLLE on the online store. looking to get a variety and switch them up depending on what i need to bring out.

I got some very nice Fidlock pouches from these guys. Great customer service too. If you ask them, they'll put Molle on any of their bags/pouches. https://www.ynotmade.com/en/shop/fieldpouch/?sku=5049

Also, Heimplanet monolith pouches are nice: http://www.heimplanet.com/shop/detachable-pouch-medium/?attribute_color=black

And then there's the multitude of tactical pouches from any military supplier.

that smock looks cool as balls. i like how the pattern is camo but doesn't quite feel like camo.

edit: these guys seem to be a streetwear sublabel of arktis. nice. 

Edited by Inkinsurgent

I have the same type of jacket with a similar hexagonal, but less severe, camo. It's a good jacket. I've begun to start wearing it again.

It has a hydrophobic finish but that version doesn't have taped seams. The one's with the chest pockets have an added waterproof liner.

first they laugh at you

CPKs9s6WoAA6ZVM.jpg

That AF1 looks like it's straight out of Babylon A.D.

then they insult you

third-acronym-nike-air-presto-colorway-0

Have to say it "Unim-Prestos"®©

then they ask for more zippers

Needz moar zipperz

I got some very nice Fidlock pouches from these guys. Great customer service too. If you ask them, they'll put Molle on any of their bags/pouches. https://www.ynotmade.com/en/shop/fieldpouch/?sku=5049

Also, Heimplanet monolith pouches are nice: http://www.heimplanet.com/shop/detachable-pouch-medium/?attribute_color=black

And then there's the multitude of tactical pouches from any military supplier.

monolith seems too clean for me, but the ynot looks good. thanks.

l haven't tried these pouches personally but from experience with the material l kinda feel like the fidlock is going to be quite heavy for the pouch and the loose corners of the flap makes it look like military shovel pouch. (just my 5c)

Edited by danii

New Nike SFB 6' Canvas are quite nice

have been lusting over these since they were announced, but haven't seen the olive colorway before.

l haven't tried these pouches personally but from experience with the material l kinda feel like the fidlock is going to be quite heavy for the pouch and the loose corners of the flap makes it look like military shovel pouch. (just my 5c)

yea i get what you mean. so far seems like the bagjack ones seem to fit the bill best. heading to berlin end of this year, gonna check it out in person.

Does anyone have experience with the brand John Elliot? I'm always on the hunt for better basics and these guys caught my attention. They have fifty-fifty supima cotton/modal shirts that look pretty nice as far as casual techwear goes (is a modal blend considered techwear? not sure...).

CURVE_U_NECK_FLAT_PLASTER.jpg?v=14725138

Edited by naashi

l have their hooded shirt, the mesh one. l quite like it, only criticism would be:

-the black faded

-its quite warm for a shortsleeve shirt

-the drawstring was lame material

7L (AYERSYSTEM) is now available at LN-CC

sev0126003_blk_00.jpg

(model looks like the guy who plays arya)

Edited by danii

advice: nike sfb (8 not 6) - old or new versions?

been considering for quite some time, but never pulled the trigger.

and they seem to be only available on the US nike site? seems like my only option would be ebay.

advice: nike sfb (8 not 6) - old or new versions?

Original Soles. More flexible and comfy. 

I never tried the new version, but the deeper lugs would probably help in wet grass/mud; old school sux in those conditions, but then it was a boot for Middle East operators.

There’s a few tactical sites that sell SFB’s, they might not ship outside the USA.

I never tried the new version, but the deeper lugs would probably help in wet grass/mud; old school sux in those conditions, but then it was a boot for Middle East operators.

There’s a few tactical sites that sell SFB’s, they might not ship outside the USA.

while on the subject of tech boots, these are an amazing alternative to sfb (and now the most comfortable shoe i own):

http://www.hokaoneone.com/best-sellers/tor-ultra-hi-wp/1008334.html?dwvar_1008334_color=BFLM#start=1&cgid=men-hiking

i had a pair of sfb's while i was in the military (still love them tho), and these put them to shame (although price point is unfortunately higher, but worth it imo).

Edited by v1984

thanks. looks like i might have to find a way to try them on to be sure. personally prefer the way the laces are looped in the new ones.

Second the Hoka's. I racked my ankle last Thanksgiving and wanted more cushioned boot so I bought a pair of Summit Mids.

Best boot ever. Plus the sole is more appropriately shod for cold wet conditions.

goodlooking design. love the das boot lapels.

if outlier is going to roll in the big boy price range they better make sure their construction is up to snuff. 

Hey guys, long-time lurker here. Like many of you I am super particular about t-shirts, particularly when it comes to hand-feel, and wanted to see what brands people are grabbing base layers from. I was getting mine from Nemen, but they've started using more branding, which is a deal-breaker. Ideally I would like something that is 100% mercerized cotton, like the Acronym s10-c. I just took a gamble on a John Elliot washed tee that looks like it might be alright, but I'm not a huge fan of the spilt hem - I can post some thoughts on it when it comes in. Any thoughts or recs would be apprciated.