Was thinking how he'd fit perfectly into a Ghost In The Shell scenario.

Now I want Production I.G. to collaborate with William Gibson and have an anime based on Zero History. 

I dont think I'd wear it around town, but that looks just incredibly badass for day hikes / climbs where you really don't wanna carry anything at all except bare essentials and still be mobile and not off balanced.

EDIT: Fuck! You guys are enablers... and yea maybe I would wear it around town ^_^.

Yeah I'm struggling with that too. Worth a shot at the very least, it's not too pricey.

Looks like CCP is doing some interesting things with Tyvek. I might pick up a thing or two and report back.

Edited by MoreToasties

You mean the cuts or how they display them on models? Because if the latter I'd be inclined to agree.

I wish the Acronym P-10-S pants were available anywhere in black/small. :(

Did we ever weigh in on the Nike Chenchukka QS for tech footwear? I'm actually super fond of the below two colorways?

And does anyone own a pair of Zoom Meriwethers? I've got a pair I'm eyeing but I don't know if they're worth the loot.

nike-lunar-chenchukka-qs-1.jpg

30-05-2013_nike2.jpg

Edited by firstdoorontheleft

Did we ever weigh in on the Nike Chenchukka QS for tech footwear? I'm actually super fond of the below two colorways?

And does anyone own a pair of Zoom Meriwethers? I've got a pair I'm eyeing but I don't know if they're worth the loot.

nike-lunar-chenchukka-qs-1.jpg

30-05-2013_nike2.jpg

Well depending on your shoesize you can grab the second pair for a bargain £47.50 ( US$ 85ish ) From Hanon :

http://www.hanon-shop.com/nike-lunar-chenchukka-qs-dark-khaki.html

I quite like them but have not even worn my Okwahn II's properly yet so could not justify - oh, also I wear a US12 so that also be, quite literally, a stumbling point !!!

They hark back to th glory days of ACG in my eyes of the mid-late 90's when things were quite interesting.

I'd would say purchase if the price is right.

Check this colourway too, they might also appeal http://www.hanon-sho...nchukka-tz.html

Same price as the others. Happy shopping.

Edited by TEKsevenZERO

You mean the cuts or how they display them on models? Because if the latter I'd be inclined to agree.

I wish the Acronym P-10-S pants were available anywhere in black/small. :(

Check your pm, hoping medium will suit you ?

Just in case there are any Disaeran fans out there, theres a seater up on the bay for peanuts right now.

worth checking out http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Disaeran-Acronym-Stone-Island-Shadow-Project-crewneck-sweater-size-M-/161238722233?pt=US_CSA_MC_Sweaters&hash=item258a93a6b9

( I am in no way related to the auction for the record )

I like the Chenchukka, but the only colorway I really like is that brown/purple-blue. Sadly don't think it fits in with most of my clothes. They're still available on NDC.

I have a pair of the Meriwethers and they're extremely beefy, warm, pretty much as waterproof as you need for rain, not sure about snow, and feel ultra comfortable. Got them for a song via ebay.

Could you do me a favor and weigh them?  I've been considering getting a pair, but I fear that they might be heavy like most waterproof boots.  I have a pair of Danner GTX boots and they feel like anchors.

Well depending on your shoesize you can grab the second pair for a bargain £47.50 ( US$ 85ish ) From Hanon :

http://www.hanon-shop.com/nike-lunar-chenchukka-qs-dark-khaki.html

I quite like them but have not even worn my Okwahn II's properly yet so could not justify - oh, also I wear a US12 so that also be, quite literally, a stumbling point !!!

They hark back to th glory days of ACG in my eyes of the mid-late 90's when things were quite interesting.

I'd would say purchase if the price is right.

Check this colourway too, they might also appeal http://www.hanon-sho...nchukka-tz.html

Same price as the others. Happy shopping.

how are the okwahn IIs? been weighing options for trail/hike use but i don't really need a full on hiking boot + would like to be able to use on more than just trails >_>

They are a great shoe, tough as err..old boots reinforced toe and i think they look great.

They're warm and sturdy and were a bargain too, I got them a good while ago didn't pay any more that about £50 for them, probably closer to £30 - recommended.

I love the speckled sole, sucker forthat detail!

I got the black colourway, the best in my eye

nike_okwahnII_blackanthracite_03.jpg

What's there to "get"?

It's that I don't understand the context of it and why would style like this be "cooler than all of us combined"... sure there are some nice fits but most of it is just weird stuff, not something I'm interested in, but each to his own.

Edited by Brainboy

speaking from a fashion perspective, he just carries each outfit really well and mixes ordinary pieces into the super geeky tech stuff to bring it to a really cool balance.

Also, his silhouettes are so fucking clean/on point.

tumblr_n1ya4gHcmk1rcj5vlo1_500.jpg'

tumblr_n1ya4gHcmk1rcj5vlo2_500.jpg

tumblr_n1ya4gHcmk1rcj5vlo3_500.jpg

Hender Scheme rain cap. Water and wind repellent treated hog suede with taped seams.

I thought this was a great minimal everyday cap, might scoop one up for myself.

Edited by untrue