Westbrook

Acronym.

2 minutes ago, AvantSol said:

Took about 18 days turn around time when I sent something in a few years back.

Alright, then there is still some time left before I need to get worried haha.

thanks for the answer! 

I say expect to be waiting longer just because acrnm has grown so much since then and I'm sure they have other repairs lined up. Also send them an email to confirm that they have your shipment and that it's being worked on. Sometimes they might not have your repair form if it didn't submit properly.

Edited by AvantSol

12 hours ago, AvantSol said:

What do you mean flopped? NG4 1.0 sold out instantly. And that shit unreasonably re-sold for over 1k. 

Sorry Pumpkin!

I did not mean to offend "Your Magnificence!"

I humbly apologize! Please forgive me!

Deleted

Bad formatting or something I dunno

Edited by brainerd666

B1A141E0-4F12-457A-B40B-E8CC570B26B3.jpeg

1 hour ago, brainerd666 said:

B1A141E0-4F12-457A-B40B-E8CC570B26B3.jpeg

Not to send us down a sizing rabbit hole - but did you go same size as P38-DS? Because I needed to size up in P41 due to length, otherwise good pant

The 38’s are a medium and a tad too big on me length wise, have to hike em up a little more than I prefer. And these are small and juuust fit. I’ll probably cop a pair of grey mediums to compare/try out more staxxx, but I’ve come to realize after 5 years of buying this shit that I’m between sizes in literally all DS pants. Stotz and CH fit me spot on but DS is always a little off. 

Edited by brainerd666

The size S looks great, just enough stacking. My size M (same as P34 and P31) stops right near ankle, not how I want it to fit. I have an L coming in tomorrow to compare. 

Tensionzip pockets are surprisingly roomy, and the top block is nice and relaxed compared to P10:

63BCB2F1-9D3A-444E-8012-DF3697F0963F.jpeg

There’s so many other pants models smashed together to make the 41’s. Truly an enjoyer level pant

Meh...those multi track tops look pretty dope to me from a design perspective..I'd have loved them at 16 and I hope some kids do to.

Ugly shit in there too no doubt, but some of you guys need to lighten up ffs. Imagine stepping out of your comfot zone/trying new stuff for the heck of it, with a fanbase like this. I'm not even surprised Acr is so diluted today.

Fanbase is reluctant to evolve in any direction, and I've noticed this with every recent drop = hence NG4 and remixed jackets to every retailer that will have them. I cannot believe any of you struggled to cop one.

Reminder: You're not that cool.. actually most people who see you, or me, in *insert best acronym fit*, think you're a dork..Chill out a bit

Edit: Sweet fittage on new pants

Edited by blnightrider

5 hours ago, blnightrider said:

Meh...those multi track tops look pretty dope to me from a design perspective..I'd have loved them at 16 and I hope some kids do to.

Ugly shit in there too no doubt, but some of you guys need to lighten up ffs. Imagine stepping out of your comfot zone/trying new stuff for the heck of it, with a fanbase like this. I'm not even surprised Acr is so diluted today.

Fanbase is reluctant to evolve in any direction, and I've noticed this with every recent drop = hence NG4 and remixed jackets to every retailer that will have them. I cannot believe any of you struggled to cop one.

Reminder: You're not that cool.. actually most people who see you, or me, in *insert best acronym fit*, think you're a dork..Chill out a bit

Edit: Sweet fittage on new pants

Wtf are you talking about...? 

Why are there so many of these weird ass diatribes in here lately? Let people enjoy things lmao

4 hours ago, blnightrider said:

Clowns like you homie but nothing personal

Here's some advice, to quote you:

"You need to lighten up."

.... Anyways

I remember a discussion a while back about the best way to tighten the P30A waistband. I just realised that if you pull the straps karate style (osu!), it tightens up nicely. Like how you'd tighten a karate belt. 

But it doesn't work with the P31A, and I noticed that the waistband buckle is much larger on the P31A as well, which might be the reason. 

4 minutes ago, hentaiyarou69 said:

.... Anyways

I remember a discussion a while back about the best way to tighten the P30A waistband. I just realised that if you pull the straps karate style (osu!), it tightens up nicely. Like how you'd tighten a karate belt. 

But it doesn't work with the P31A, and I noticed that the waistband buckle is much larger on the P31A as well, which might be the reason. 

P30a-ds 1.1 has different style/"improved" buckels. Thats why it tighens up better than on the P31a and previous version of the p30a

Reminiscing over the time Acronym collaborated with Futura for his 60th birthday. Damn, I would shell out big bucks for one of these customized 1a's. 

https___hypebeast.com_image_2015_11_futura-customizes-acronym-designs-at-his-08th-birthday-beinghunted-berlin-08.jpg

https___hypebeast.com_image_2015_11_futura-customizes-acronym-designs-at-his-12th-birthday-beinghunted-berlin-12.jpg

https___hypebeast.com_image_2015_11_futura-customizes-acronym-designs-at-his-05th-birthday-beinghunted-berlin-05.jpg

FE0A11B4-8BCB-401E-B129-DC454814BE83.jpeg

51749B65-EC9B-46C3-BBED-AC732478A9C2.jpeg

Edited by jeddyhsu

1 hour ago, jeddyhsu said:

Reminiscing over the time Acronym collaborated with Futura for his 60th birthday. Damn, I would shell out big bucks for one of these customized 1a's. 

Reveal hidden contents

Yeah this was amazing, was a really brilliant few years stretch surrounding that both before and after

Diptych jacket was my fav for holding cans and markers but I wouldn't advise this loadout :wacko: too much noise with them clacking together hahaha

EnZaagIVEAErgEb?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Edited by Albm

tfw u live in the tropics, are shortsighted, and there is no travel 

27C4AAB8-B469-4AC4-92A2-EF7C6B867466.jpeg

I’ve also came to the conclusion that the p10 don’t fit me. Which led my mind to overthink, does every Acronym pant fit Errolson? Is every Acronym pant designed for Errolson first, then plus/minus measurements for a bigger/smaller size in that pant.

Edit; I understand it’s Errolson’s company and would be kind of daft if he designed a pant that he couldn’t wear. I guess I’m just trying to figure out how they start off designing a new pant.

Edited by FelixRevolt
Edit

if you take a single look at the product pics from recent seasons you’ll notice lots of things don’t fit errolson anymore either

think errolson might've started designing the clothes to fit him as that was how acronym was born, to make clothes they wanted but no one else was making. also for a small outfit especially at the beginning with errolson modelling the clothes makes sense to make sure it looks and fits well.

like everyone else, you get older you will always put on a little weight and he now has that problem of being in-between sizes, medium is a little too tight, large a little too long.

Time to lay off the bobas big papi

Can anyone with a size M or L P41 give waist measurement in inches? Wondering if the acr mothersite listed measurements pretty spot on accurate?

Edited by rmc

21 hours ago, dawn said:

NG4’s just went up on SSense in all three colorways:

https://www.ssense.com/en-ca/men/designers/acronym

$50 more expensive and unfortunately, the promo code won’t work on them.  They must’ve recently restricted the brand-  was able to use a promo on my P10’s I bought a while back.

did it go up at the time of your posting? I completely missed out

I think the only interesting thing with the NG4 was the connection with the jacket. But everything else is far away from being functional or visually inspiring.

in short - don’t understand the hype 

56 minutes ago, xc-mtb said:

I think the only interesting thing with the NG4 was the connection with the jacket. But everything else is far away from being functional or visually inspiring.

I have to disagree. The front zip gives you the possibiliy to vent if getting too hot, or when i go grocery shopping, i open it up halfwise so i can put on my (n95) mask more quickly. Also, easier to put off when opened. Compared to the NG8 which i also own, much more functional. If the look is visually inspiring or not is of course matter of taste.

1 hour ago, xc-mtb said:

Your criticism could do with a 'compare and contrast' to your complimented chosen alternative