Westbrook

Acronym.

Pero... pero pero pero

5 minutes ago, beepy said:

657.gif

how dare you make your own ACR for half the price!!! you're going to hypebeast hell! 

Maybe u can send me ur CP4? Still dreaming about making non stripped down version of j28 in ws. Need fabric

Does anyone know where the care tag instructions are on the J65-WS? I checked all the pockets and can't seem to find it. I'm assuming it's the same routine one would follow with a Grangers wash. I'm reluctant because it's padded. Any things I should avoid when washing Windstopper?

10 minutes ago, CountZatara said:

Does anyone know where the care tag instructions are on the J65-WS? I checked all the pockets and can't seem to find it. I'm assuming it's the same routine one would follow with a Grangers wash. I'm reluctant because it's padded. Any things I should avoid when washing Windstopper?

lower left pocket.

machine wash 40 degrees
use liquid detergent
double rinse
do not use fabric softener or bleach
tumble dry
iron warm or tumble dry 20 minutes more to reactivate dwr
dry clean with clean distilled hydrocarbon solvent

remove jacketsling and close all zippers and fastenings before washing

Does someone have the J56 in hand already and can give a little review? 

Would really appreciate it!

Anyone else loving the raid pockets on the new P30? I like how I can carry small heavier things (like a portable charger) closer to the waist and to the body, so it wouldn't swing around too much when walking.

Yeah, really digging the raid pockets for smaller items; fits a 3A-MP3TS as if that was exactly what the pocket was meant to hold. I only wish the stitches holding the button snaps were bar tacked stitched for better reinforcement. Concerned about their durability in the long run.

3 hours ago, FelixRevolt said:

I wish Acronym didn’t use UPS, they’re wack.

why doesn't acr use DHL (Deutsche Post) since they're in Berlin? I'm guessing it has to do with UPS insurance or something? 

Just now, Orientalq said:

why doesn't acr use DHL (Deutsche Post) since they're in Berlin? I'm guessing it has to do with UPS insurance or something? 

I believe everything I’ve gotten has been shipped from the Czech Republic - so just might be a more efficient route through UPS’ Global Port in Köln?

10 hours ago, Orientalq said:

Their factory is in Czech Republic. 

Anyone received items from the last release? 

UPS belike: 

Yesterday: Arriving tomorrow.

This morning: your package got DELAYED bitch

Posted (edited)

Waist on these is massive 

this is a medium, and everything else with a fixed waist in medium fits me perfectly. I have an extra 4 inches allowance in these, guess that’s why there are adjustment cords.

15E05C60-E66E-4B3D-96F4-638D6387CBE8.jpeg

*edited to include tucked in, higher-up-the-waist*

91D7B4D9-8F7D-46BA-A7B1-9DE1346C822A.jpeg

Edited by moneytalks

P38-E arrived this morning, tried on at home.

Very light, nowhere as heavy as my DS pants. E fabric is a joy to wear especially in Spring. The pockets don’t pull open as effortlessly as Erlsn did in the demo videos (or maybe I am just clumsy), but they are positioned perfectly and very utilitarian. The silver fly zip is not as prominently awkward because of the equally shiny waist pocket zips on both aides, so i consider this iteration of P38 as a significant improvement. Because of the waist pockets, I am thinking whether I should wear them slightly higher than usual, a little above the hips. I like the tension cords that can be used to tighten the pants (so i can wear it without belt), but I am unsure if it using it repeatedly over time the stretch will loosen. Haven’t had a chance to take it outside yet, will take some pictures when I do :)

Posted (edited)

can confirm P38 are most suited to being worn at the natural waist, and the waistband is huge. i like how they look with cropped jackets and tucked in tees. the hip tension zip pockets give off a cool layering effect. 

IMG_5516.jpeg

Edited by kobebean

Posted (edited)

$750 for p10s in M iirc

Edited by BRICK DOM
Added size for clarity

@skycrawler pulling the zips open one handedly is pretty easy. Just don't be so scared to be a little firm.

4 hours ago, AvantSol said:

@skycrawler pulling the zips open one handedly is pretty easy. Just don't be so scared to be a little firm.

second that, I was actually surprised how smooth those zips are on the -e.

does anyone know if acrnm used a good/correct tariff code for the p38e? 
no one responded to me until after delivery which was too late.

1 minute ago, AvantSol said:

@Kamikaze I paid about 100 ish which seems about right for the price. No code change.

sick. thanks man!

The codes have been pretty on point for like the last year or so of orders from the ms. Expect for my cp2 which I paid an astronomical amount for customs. 

P38's seem cool, just don't like that H&M Jogger cuff on the bottom. Was curious to see how they look fully relaxed as I've grown away from tapered pants in the past few years. Wish p36 weren't so elusive, would like to see more of how they look as well. Congrats to everyone who have got a new daily-wear pant!

Just recieved the P38E, few things I'd like to share. 

I got size S but fits very close to size M, which is my usual size.

Elastic cords works amazingly, wish to see more pants using this in the future. Would be better if having some small pocket to secure the cords instead of flying around my waist. 

Don't really like the position of hand pocket, should be better if move to front a little. Also the entrance is WR zipper, that thing hurts in colder weather. 

Cuff zippers don't come with a liner like P10,P38GT does, they touch your skin directly, def wear higher socks in winter season. 

Position of large pocket is lower than the one on P30,P10A or P31A. So the phone pocket is harder to use.(probably I got short arms

The vents are great design,  tensionzip keeps it in a wide open position, def feel breeze in hot summer. However I can almost see my underwear through the mesh...better open only 2/3 of it. 

It's my first E fabric piece, feels more breathable than DS. Only drawback, it's a cat hair magnet, needs to clean everyday.