Westbrook

Acronym.

@owetoe540 i handwashed mine without wringing, twisting, folding etc and it had no wrinkles after i hang dry it. Have u tried steaming the wrinkles?

1 hour ago, kenwiryadi said:

@owetoe540 i handwashed mine without wringing, twisting, folding etc and it had no wrinkles after i hang dry it. Have u tried steaming the wrinkles?

I havnt yet, that is what I am probably going to do just wanted to pick peoples brains first before I did. I use a garment bag and wash with a grangers product on gentle cycle with cold water and the pants are very wrinkled. On tag it says do not use dryer so I just hang dried. 

@owetoe540 you can also “smooth” it out before drying. Give it a shake and pull on the sleeves/legs. Not always 100% perfect, but does reduce wrinkles.

1 minute ago, beepy said:

@owetoe540 you can also “smooth” it out before drying. Give it a shake and pull on the sleeves/legs. Not always 100% perfect, but does reduce wrinkles.

exactly this, i use a regular machine cycle and garment bags

like any other stiff cotton material (duck, denim etc) just try to get it as straight as possible by pulling on both edges and they should dry relatively flat, then straighten out within the first hour or two of wear

I typically hang mine to dry

The wrinkles will work their way out within an 1/2 hour or so of wearing them IME

Maybe a crazy idea but I use a warm iron over a teeshirt onto it whilst wet and before hanging ... definitely gets the wrinkles out and can’t say I’ve noticed any damage to the surface

Stotz isn’t waterproof SMH

More accurately stotz is intended to absorb water (dwr notwithstanding). It’s historically considered “waterproof” because the cotton threads are woven tightly enough that when they expand from being waterlogged there isn’t space in the weave for more water to get through. 

But at that point you’ve got a soaked cotton jacket and osmosis kicks in.

never understood e's obsession with stotz. it's no good in the rain, takes forever to dry, fades, tears and discolors like nobody's business, feels restrictive and doesn't breathe well. it's only redeeming quality is the nice suede-y surface patina it develops. 

11 hours ago, beepy said:

More accurately stotz is intended to absorb water (dwr notwithstanding). It’s historically considered “waterproof” because the cotton threads are woven tightly enough that when they expand from being waterlogged there isn’t space in the weave for more water to get through. 

But at that point you’ve got a soaked cotton jacket and osmosis kicks in.

This^

They used to be used for water hoses too.

On 7/14/2020 at 5:59 PM, Inkinsurgent said:

never understood e's obsession with stotz. it's no good in the rain, takes forever to dry, fades, tears and discolors like nobody's business, feels restrictive and doesn't breathe well. it's only redeeming quality is the nice suede-y surface patina it develops. 

You had me at patina.

has anyone gotten a black or silver foil 3a-1 repaired by Bagjack? i've messaged them and they said that they won't be able to repair it with the same material since they only got what they needed for production, but they can try to mend problem areas with available material (Cordura in my case).

anyone got pics or insight on Bagjack repairs on ACR bags?

On 7/14/2020 at 2:59 AM, Inkinsurgent said:

Don't discount it being available in not-black.

Hey guys, just wondering is it normal that my j1a 2.2 has no laundry label on it.

why ups even want that. So you mean j1a normally do not have a laundry label right. Since, most clothing has a laundry label. That's why I ask.

12 minutes ago, Hergert said:

why ups even want that. So you mean j1a normally do not have a laundry label right. Since, most clothing has a laundry label. That's why I ask.

Its just a meme haha. There should be a care tag, sometimes they are just in tricky places 

FW 2021 real pics

P.S. has already been deleted

Edited by Yan90
has already been deleted(

glad they finally figured out you can get your schoeller in any color you want. 

loving the hood options on J1B-GT, wish P31A came with belt loops :unsure2:

2 hours ago, Yan90 said:

FW 2021 real pics

P.S. has already been deleted

damn, shame im too late. yall making me curious now haha. P31A should be what  already was shown in the J1E-GT pics if i remember correct, right?

1 minute ago, dixonschneider said:

damn, shame im too late. yall making me curious now haha. P31A should be what  already was shown in the J1E-GT pics if i remember correct, right?

Yes

finally the J1B GT, killer ! :)

Edited by daniel

Damn that’s great, thanks for posting that. Seems like a lot more color variations coming next season. I wonder how many of that will be Made in China. Also, with the upcoming LA6, how is everyone’s LA6B-AD holding up? Is the material worth it?

In for white J1B. I wish he just had additional hood colors/styles and sold them separately. 
~Lefty

This is why this place has turned into my daily read, fantastico. 

7 hours ago, dixonschneider said:

how is everyone’s LA6B-AD holding up? Is the material worth it?

I haven’t worn my LA6B-AD much, too hot at the moment, so I can’t comment on the longevity. But I find the material great. It feels super comfy and the texture adds another level of depth to an outfit.

Are Acronym hoods interchangeable between jackets? I’m still intrigued with the J84-S hood and wondered if it could be fitted to another jacket?

Is it just me reading into it too much or does the product sheet imply the j1b might come with two hoods?