Westbrook

Acronym.

23 minutes ago, nathan_ said:

QR codes when

Unfortunately, you don't unlock the ability to share designs until much later. The second I do though I'll post them somewhere!

1 hour ago, msoldano said:

Wow this brought me immeasurable happiness

Appreciate it! Being in social distancing mode means that I have a lot of spare time on my hands, haha

Random question: does anyone know where E got his iPhone case? Love the patina. Also, my 1yr old chewed the bottom of my UAG case off...

6B81A4AE-D1DD-4E0C-BCA6-977D5BE4C790.jpeg

What is your best modular liner for the ACRONYM shells that can be connected? The latest J58-WS or something different?

23 hours ago, xc-mtb said:

What is your best modular liner for the ACRONYM shells that can be connected? The latest J58-WS or something different?

I really love my J74-PX because it is lightweight, keeps you warm but not too warm and it has a hood. I use it in combination with the j76-gt which works great and below my J54-lp as well, but here I do not the option to connect the jackets unfortunately. The j58-ws is great too, but it may depends what hardshell you have and the j58-ws is very warm...when you commute or walking around in the city (at least in Germany even during winter) it's getting sweaty very fast:D

53 minutes ago, Holger said:

I really love my J74-PX because it is lightweight, keeps you warm but not too warm and it has a hood. I use it in combination with the j76-gt which works great and below my J54-lp as well, but here I do not the option to connect the jackets unfortunately. The j58-ws is great too, but it may depends what hardshell you have and the j58-ws is very warm...when you commute or walking around in the city (at least in Germany even during winter) it's getting sweaty very fast:D

Many thanks. I have the J76 and am in Germany as well. Wouldn’t need a second hood. Have a 7Mesh outflow which works but cannot be connected. Will think about the J58. Am commuting with a bicycle everyday for 30 minutes and temperature is an issue. The Veilance Node that I use as well sometimes gets me warm when temperatures above 5 degrees.

For your information. Peggs & Son is offering a 20% discount. Seems to work on Acronym as well. 

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, xc-mtb said:

Many thanks. I have the J76 and am in Germany as well. Wouldn’t need a second hood. Have a 7Mesh outflow which works but cannot be connected. Will think about the J58. Am commuting with a bicycle everyday for 30 minutes and temperature is an issue. The Veilance Node that I use as well sometimes gets me warm when temperatures above 5 degrees.

My impression from the j58-ws was that it keeps you really warm. for commute on a bike it's a tough decision. Maybe someone else here has more day to day experience with the j58 and can help you more. btw, I really love the 7mesh stuff!

Edited by Holger

Seconding @Holger — I own J74-PX, J58-WS 1.2, and J65-WS, and I wear my J74 the most. I live in NYC where our winters tend to be pretty brutal. J74 insulates really well with very little bulk added, and I've found it to be fine for temperatures down to the mid-20s (F), and it doesn't get clammy once you get to a warmer area. J58 is much warmer for even lower temps, but does tend to overheat a bit once you get into your warmer destination and unzipping tends to be necessary.

On 3/26/2020 at 6:23 AM, xc-mtb said:

J58 is too warm for active use imo. Get something like an arcteryx atom or j74 as mentioned above.

My goto combination for cycling during the winter is the J74 plus an arcteryx alpha fl

If you’re on a budget TNF Ventrix. They have a nice profile fit 

Posted (edited)

Even more products listed as "coming soon" - no sign of J84-S yet :(

Curious about the prices for J47-GT and P10-DS as these are minor upgrades from the previous iterations. S23-AK seems quite tempting. Overall the first drop felt more innovative in my opinion.

About the J1L - curious if these are made in china as well compared to the normal gen 2.2 but lets see when everything will drop!

Edited by dixonschneider

Innovation just for the sake of change isn’t always a good thing. Sometimes it leads to ‘rain catcher’ thigh pockets:wacko:.

P10’s <$1000 USD.

J47-GT was always a silent killer and nearly the perfect jacket for me.  The only thing I had against it was lack of interops, so this update is perfect.

C1-am looks pretty good for the next several months of working from home. Idk about y'all but I'm gonna get even less wear from my acronym with the current situation lol.

26 minutes ago, BRICK DOM said:

C1-am looks pretty good for the next several months of working from home. Idk about y'all but I'm gonna get even less wear from my acronym with the current situation lol.

Yah, I feel like watching Netflix in the shower just to get to wear my GTs

C1 looks great - been living in the Poutnik version all winter.

Gamers will spend hella money to make their in-game characters appear "wealthy" but when it comes to real life they refuse to understand fashion, or even dress up nicely, while they say things like that

On 4/1/2020 at 12:43 PM, BRICK DOM said:

While I admit I haven't gotten to wear any ACR gear lately, when I do have to go outside, is there anything that feels more appropriate to the current state of affairs than Acronym right now?

Unrelated: Does anyone else think the J1L is absolute garbage? All of those features on a long coat just looks out of place to me. Much prefer the J39 / J46 / 53 / 62. Also underwhelmed by the J47, one of my favorite shells ever. Seems like at the very least they could add a shake-dry hood like they have with similar models, but even so, that hood was/is comically small. A J47 with a removable hood would be the perfect shell IMO.

J1L around $2k, J47 around $1.7k and the p10 around $1k. 

11 minutes ago, Kamikaze said:

J1L around $2k, J47 around $1.7k and the p10 around $1k. 

All these three made in China

Any idea upon pricing for the sweater and longsleve? I like them