Westbrook

Acronym.

^ gotta keep in mind these are the same dudes that said to get the holes/rips in the p23ts cuffs fixed at a local tailor so i wouldn't get my hopes up. 

pretty poor from acronym, it's difficult mailing posters but it seems they skipped the basics on packaging and for how much you pay there is no excuse. @Kamikaze no matter who is fault; the courier or the retailer you should demand your money back, that poster is proper ruined fucked.

They should refund you ... they may have been haphazard with replies in the past but I’m sure their principles still remain. 

This makes me really worried about mine. Sad to see it happened to others. 

7 hours ago, Kamikaze said:

Best I can do is mention the flaws but I really won’t hold my breath for a quality response. 

Definitely contact them. This isn't a subjective good will warranty repair to a worn garment. It's a product arriving damaged beyond repair, which warrants a refund. If they won't refund you, you can definitely file a claim with PayPal.

so that j1 booklet thing arrived today. ironically the nicest thing about is the side-fold that shows all the model differences, while the actual main booklet is pretty useless due to the weird yellow-tinted print they decided to do. wish they would just have printed the product shots in their true color instead of trying to be artsy...

On 2/21/2020 at 9:13 AM, dixonschneider said:

Thats not what i meant, they require a contact and phone number from the recipient. I'll email acrnm about it, but if anyone knows anything, please let me know.

Returning a P30A-DS, btw.

acrnm return.PNG

For future reference, i reached out to Acronym and these are the correct details:

Contact person: Jakub Novak
Phone number: +420602690137

15 hours ago, eyesolation said:

so that j1 booklet thing arrived today. ironically the nicest thing about is the side-fold that shows all the model differences, while the actual main booklet is pretty useless due to the weird yellow-tinted print they decided to do. wish they would just have printed the product shots in their true color instead of trying to be artsy...

What does it look like, care to share? I would have bought one if I had the chance.

Edit: I see what you mean.

IMG_20200224_145519.jpg

IMG_20200224_145520~2.jpg

Edited by jeddyhsu

39 minutes ago, mariahscarry said:

J58-WS on mothersite

Only a month and a half late 

5 hours ago, jeddyhsu said:

What does it look like, care to share? I would have bought one if I had the chance.

You can see samples of everything on the product page photos. It's basically one double-page per model, showing the front and side view of the jacket in this "tricolor" print, together with some of the specs (even those are not complete, as the size measures are not included). That's it, there's nothing more in the booklet.

Wish they did a complete "archive"/"compendium" that had all products of all seasons with all information and all product shots.

Finally grabbed the P30A-DS.  I'm impressed with almost everything about them, except I'm definitely getting the 'bulging out' diaper look in the back, which some people mentioned.   Really noticeable when looking from the side.  I'm curious how much (or how soon) this will go away as the DS fabric loses some of its initial crispness /rigidity.  

Thanks! 

Edited by Sureal

53 minutes ago, lv d0n said:

https://nuvomagazine.com/magazine/spring-2020/errolson-hugh-acronym

"Earlier in the week, he zipped over to Portland for meetings with Nike—evidence of which rests, in prototype form, in his hotel room"

More Nike Collabs on the way? 

Chronicle-Errolson-Hugh_Page_1_Image_0002.thumb.jpg.ef6dc08d8d3d037c280aa93e33289623.jpg

Of course we have more collabs on the way. I remember E telling us there would be more Nikes as he released the final season of Nikelab ACG. Hoping for the use of interesting silhouettes, fingers crossed. 

1 hour ago, lv d0n said:

https://nuvomagazine.com/magazine/spring-2020/errolson-hugh-acronym

"Earlier in the week, he zipped over to Portland for meetings with Nike—evidence of which rests, in prototype form, in his hotel room"

More Nike Collabs on the way? 

“Right now there are two primary collaborators: Nike (until recently, Acronym designed the All Conditions Gear series, but a new hush-hush collaboration is in the works) and Stone Island (the Italian outerwear brand that similarly obsesses over innovative textiles, for Stone Island Shadow Project).”

https://www.gq.com/story/errolson-hugh-acronym-profile

Edited by dreamboatjustsoul

Haha thanks! Actually emailed after posting and they replied last night saying they’ll get a new one out to me soon

i guess its kinda obvious but that long j1a looks like stotz. id love a regular length 2.2 in stotz. still waiting for the fo verison too!

^J1L-GT

Edited by Flipflop214

13 hours ago, Sureal said:

Finally grabbed the P30A-DS.  I'm impressed with almost everything about them, except I'm definitely getting the 'bulging out' diaper look in the back, which some people mentioned.   Really noticeable when looking from the side.  I'm curious how much (or how soon) this will go away as the DS fabric loses some of its initial crispness /rigidity.  

Thanks! 

just start walking, it'll even out after a few steps

Everybody's talking about the J1L-GT but that J74(J40-L, my bad)? Good lord, I don't think I've ever been this weak at the knees...

Also maybe a second drop for glasses? Unless someone can ID these.

image.png.d92bdde8e2bf410ef6e033682dff142a.png

Edited by nathan_
oops

38 minutes ago, nathan_ said:

Everybody's talking about the J1L-GT but that J74? Good lord, I don't think I've ever been this weak at the knees...

Also maybe a second drop for glasses? Unless someone can ID these.

that’s a J40-L .. or are you saying there’s other pics showing a new j74?

Edited by eyesolation

33 minutes ago, eyesolation said:

that’s a J40-L .. or are you saying there’s other pics showing a new j74?

Ah.. Right 74 has a hood & different pocket dimensions. Sorry about that, I didn't even know about this J40-L! Thanks for the info :)