Acronym.

Westbrook

7 minutes ago, CARLOOA said:

Look horrible. Lack of confidence is visible. Honestly though, and this goes for a lot of people, if you can’t tell if it fits AND IT’S IN YOUR HANDS, should you be copping this stuff?

Also, if you’re on the fence and simply trying to get someone to tell you, “yeah, keep ‘em.” Sorry, we all need some psychological push sometimes. 

fair enough. I will sell the pants right away!

22 minutes ago, biginjapan said:

H5-AJ
J29-PX
J61-GTV
J65-AJ
J77-AM
J79TS-GT
NG4-AK
P34-E
P34-S BLK and RAF/but not really RAF

12 minutes ago, CARLOOA said:

It’s clout harvesting. Just kidding, it’s the FW drop that a retailer gave to someone that they shouldn’t have.

Only one pair of pants? Interesting. Any chance of a restock on other stuff that’s sold out, like 3A-3TS? Anyone know what the AM/AJ fabrics are in the jackets? 

20 hours ago, Yan90 said:

I prefer "tie" style of belt system. Without the buckles but with thin high quality webbing.  Looks fresh, simple and og. 

http://hues.co.jp/acronym-hd-cotton-cargo-drawcord-trouser/

PS. Belt loops and button - nice but useless upgrade for p30a. 

END clothing is trolling with their product fit pics FYI. Looks like that site you posted fell for it too. 

10 hours ago, X.bee said:

The hood isnt going to change much by sizing up. Sleeves might a little but now you're facing a whole different fit.

Are you sure? I've noticed differences between L and M hoods. My J32-GT barely got over my head (M) and my J44L-GT (L) fit perfectly. Though, the J32-GT has the more integrated fast hood, so that could be the root reasoning. Will confirm when I get my new piece in. It's not really something to care too much about though unless it makes articulation completely hindered. 

Edited by DavidMN

55 minutes ago, DavidMN said:

Are you sure? I've noticed differences between L and M hoods. My J32-GT barely got over my head (M) and my J44L-GT (L) fit perfectly. Though, the J32-GT has the more integrated fast hood, so that could be the root reasoning. Will confirm when I get my new piece in. It's not really something to care too much about though unless it makes articulation completely hindered. 

Why are you comparing different sizes in different jackets? This post you reference is only referring to sizing up in a specified jacket...

6 minutes ago, brainerd666 said:

r/wooosh

Edited by brainerd666
Duh

1 hour ago, brainerd666 said:

Why are you comparing different sizes in different jackets? This post you reference is only referring to sizing up in a specified jacket...

Just my references for (if) the hoods change. I know it's not the most ideal reference in the world, lol. I just wanted to know if there was a surefire answer as to whether the hoods change by size, I'd imagine they would but I'm also not an expert.  

Edited by DavidMN

14 hours ago, DavidMN said:

Just my references for (if) the hoods change. I know it's not the most ideal reference in the world, lol. I just wanted to know if there was a surefire answer as to whether the hoods change by size, I'd imagine they would but I'm also not an expert.  

Hood sizes will definitely get larger by size as you stated :)

How do i know? I have produced and created patterns for countless hooded garments and parkas.

easiest way to think about it -- if you move up from a medium to say, a large, generally speaking all the panels will be slightly expanded (some parts of the garment will increase in size more than other parts of the garment forsure, ie. the chest measurement will increase much more than the length of the jacket) , but without getting into it too deeply, this means that the actual opening to the hood will absolutely be larger because of the fact that the corresponding panels are larger (which means the neckline and collar area circumference or arc length will be different and need a larger hood to accommodate

In simpler terms -- the actual "shape" of the hood may stay the same but it will sure fit you differently. 

Those who think someone who wears a size small J32 could buy a size or 2 up and still have the hood fit the same, are

not using much common sense..

Edited by solo1

3 hours ago, solo1 said:

Hood sizes will definitely get larger by size as you stated :)

How do i know? I have produced and created patterns for countless hooded garments and parkas.

easiest way to think about it -- if you move up from a medium to say, a large, generally speaking all the panels will be slightly expanded (some parts of the garment will increase in size more than other parts of the garment forsure, ie. the chest measurement will increase much more than the length of the jacket) , but without getting into it too deeply, this means that the actual opening to the hood will absolutely be larger because of the fact that the corresponding panels are larger (which means the neckline and collar area circumference or arc length will be different and need a larger hood to accommodate

In simpler terms -- the actual "shape" of the hood may stay the same but it will sure fit you differently. 

Those who think someone who wears a size small J32 could buy a size or 2 up and still have the hood fit the same, are

not using much common sense..

This whole thing got thrown way out of context. Nobody said or implied that the hood wouldn’t change drastically between S-L or whatever. However- It won’t change that much between a small and medium by and large in Acronym products. Which is what we’re discussing. Not other products. Somebody just felt the need to throw out random hood sizes based on various items in the Acronym catalog. Not the size differences in those actual items. I don’t get why this is so hard peoples. 

21 minutes ago, brainerd666 said:

This whole thing got thrown way out of context. Nobody said or implied that the hood wouldn’t change drastically between S-L or whatever. However- It won’t change that much between a small and medium by and large in Acronym products. Which is what we’re discussing. Not other products. Somebody just felt the need to throw out random hood sizes based on various items in the Acronym catalog. Not the size differences in those actual items. I don’t get why this is so hard peoples. 

really when it comes down to it, people who are paying $1400 fat ones on a nylon jacket that is desirable because of cut, fit, and materials want to know how it will fit and have as much info as possible before purchasing.  if you are down to drop over a G on a coat that you can put on (but does not fit not how you want it to) thats on you. 

you seem to act like you are extremely knowledgeable about this,  yet your answer is that the sizing doesn't change "that much".  That's your depth of knowledge after buying ACR for years? That doesn't tell anyone jack shit.  Is "that much" a quantifiable value that you can measure?

lmao please let us know how one can measure "that much" ,  good sir , all of us are patiently waiting 

Edited by miiikejohn

1 hour ago, miiikejohn said:

really when it comes down to it, people who are paying $1400 fat ones on a nylon jacket that is desirable because of cut, fit, and materials want to know how it will fit and have as much info as possible before purchasing.  if you are down to drop over a G on a coat that you can put on (but does not fit not how you want it to) thats on you. 

you seem to act like you are extremely knowledgeable about this,  yet your answer is that the sizing doesn't change "that much".  That's your depth of knowledge after buying ACR for years? That doesn't tell anyone jack shit.  Is "that much" a quantifiable value that you can measure?

lmao please let us know how one can measure "that much" ,  good sir , all of us are patiently waiting 

Head size isn’t akin to literally any other body measurement in terms of sizing up on a garment. Yeah it may affect some minor shit in terms of other measurements on said garment. We’re not talking boutique derby’s. I repeat- how is this that difficult guys. I’m not getting bougie or entitled it’s just simple shit. I’m surprised how low this place has dipped lately in terms of straight up common sense. There’s a reason it’s approaching grave yard status around here and most of the old heads have peaced the fuck out/barely comment.