Acronym.

Westbrook

10 hours ago, mariahscarry said:

Damn, J70-BU is gorgeous. Love that contrast between the White version and the Jacket Sling.

Wait til you see it in person, it was easily the best item in the showroom. The texture of the Burel wool is absolutely amazing, nothing like the J65-ak/km

Edited by yankees19032002

3 hours ago, Yan90 said:

Better than AK? I really like ak on 65 tbh. 

I think so. Similar to loro piana, Burel is a centuries-old specialty wool manufacuturer known for its rustic feel and texture.

IMHO, I think acrnm killed it with the paneling, seamless articulation look on the J70. Made possible because of the density of the Burel wool.

The dehairing on ak is stupidly annoying. 

On 10/4/2023 at 9:45 AM, stijosh_ said:

Lowkey might sound silly but some of the new branding I do enjoy, the revised type on logo tape seems to have matured, I hope they keep that. Kind of waiting out for another drop for jackets.

The Logo Tape is the same one seen in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided.

22 hours ago, yankees19032002 said:

Wait til you see it in person, it was easily the best item in the showroom. The texture of the Burel wool is absolutely amazing, nothing like the J65-ak/km

Is the J70-BU going to be sold @ retailers? I assumed it was a future sold out MS exclusive based on appearance

6 hours ago, Steel28 said:

Waiting for J117 to be delivered from drop A, hopefully the sizing is good. Will post pics for the judging committee ;)

I also ordered last week, and it hasn’t shipped yet… maybe my expectations are out of whack but for what is a luxury good I would expect shipping within 24hr or some form of Comms to say there’s a delay / it’s a pre-order…

Also 25 EU for shipping from DE to NL = they truly have us on all fours… 

7 minutes ago, mikon_nikon said:

I also ordered last week, and it hasn’t shipped yet… maybe my expectations are out of whack but for what is a luxury good I would expect shipping within 24hr or some form of Comms to say there’s a delay / it’s a pre-order…

the shipping is same worldwide afaik, even DE to DE it's 25

46 minutes ago, mikon_nikon said:

I was lucky to find new drop in my local retailer, coming from another city :)  

Did you get EX or HL? sized down?

It s from Czech Republic operated by UPS usually. Price is pretty high, but I guess it s because it comes with free return. 

The delivery slowness however it s unexplainable. They can do better on this side, for sure.

1 hour ago, MNB said:

It s from Czech Republic operated by UPS usually. Price is pretty high, but I guess it s because it comes with free return. 

The delivery slowness however it s unexplainable. They can do better on this side, for sure.

is it true about free returns? 

Absolutely not. You pay your own return fees.

"The customer is responsible for all expenses incurred through returning the goods, where the delivered item corresponds to the ordered item. Otherwise, return postage is free of charge. The refund is made within 30 days of receipt of the return."

Edited by Dolphinski

On 10/3/2023 at 1:47 AM, futurecowboy2099 said:

I’d definitely buy a pink j1a for bae instead of one of the flawed sacai pieces that were more “feminine”

Yes, I am! Hello.

Sorry guys for being off topic.

I'm posting here because I haven't even gotten a reply to my DM.

I have been waiting for over a month now.

Please return the jacket I sent you or give me the one you were supposed to trade.

2 hours ago, Ryusaka said:

Yes, I am! Hello.

Sorry guys for being off topic.

I'm posting here because I haven't even gotten a reply to my DM.

I have been waiting for over a month now.

Please return the jacket I sent you or give me the one you were supposed to trade.

Ryusaka finds it a bit difficult to express himself well in English, so I would like to help him a bit here:

The user futurecowboy2099 he is referring to made a jacket trade deal with him, but did not hold up his part of the deal. Also he has been scamming several people from the Techwearclothing Discord community, including myself. 

He operates under different user names including K.C., countercl0ckw1s3, Casey Smith, Casey Wilkinson. He hails from Dallas, Texas, (we got him to confirm this with an IP tracker), and since we have uncovered quite some information on him, he has deleted most of his accounts, including his LinkdIn.

He has been in the community on reddit and Discord, and probably here too, since 2016, and has had friendly convos and also did some actual BST (I already bought from him once before) so that is how he won over people's trust and got them to pay him F&F, so we have no way of getting our money back.

Caveat Emptor.

IMG_1481.jpeg

IMG_1483.jpeg

On 9/20/2023 at 9:34 PM, futurecowboy2099 said:

only own jackets but would love a j36l-s (j39-s lol)

He posted here about 2 weeks ago. 

Is that him? :

https://www.grailed.com/CounterClockWise/feedback

Screenshot_20231009_182330_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Yan90

3 hours ago, Yan90 said:

He posted here about 2 weeks ago. 

Is that him? :

https://www.grailed.com/CounterClockWise/feedback

Screenshot_20231009_182330_Chrome.jpg

Yes, he is actually very proud of his achievements, and laughed at us when we were finding the information on him. He even confirmed his address (which is also the address Ryusaka's jacket was sent to, which has been delivered, because as he knows we don't have anything to "report" him on, besides being a liar and an asshole (this was confirmed by his alleged ex-girlfriend on instagram) It's all a very weird and sad story. 

I personally didn't lose too much (besides some faith in humanity), but Ryusaka lost an ACR jacket, and at least 2 others payed him a few hundreds for ACR pieces that were never sent. 

IMG_1487.jpeg

IMG_1493.jpeg

Screenshot 2023-10-09 at 21.30.40.png

IMG_1489.jpeg

2 hours ago, bboysparrow said:

Unfortunate. Let it be known that when buying anything online

* Always Paypal Goods and Services

* When trading, both should send to a trusted 3rd party to facilitate even if it costs more.

I've been quite actively buying, selling and trading in this "community" for 5 years now. I've trusted many people with F&F payments and trades. This is the first time I've been scammed. I choose to believe that it's the exception, not the rule. But yeah, if you want to be sure, be sure.

Apparently this is also him, and he scammed someone right here with this SM1 last week. So beware of new accounts I guess...he's probably still around here right now reading this. Laughing, alone, yet laughing.

IMG_1669.png

Edited by AggaCityGang