Acronym.

Westbrook

010100100100110101010100 is RMT in binary.. anybody have any idea what that means?

6 hours ago, jeddyhsu said:

https://010100100100110101010100.net/ has been updated to v0.8.1, you now only get 2 incorrect password entries every 30 minutes.

probably because someone was trying to employ a brute-force attack using a litany of acronym related words. (not me lol)

new vid up with a crypt message, clue to a password? probably not, maybe.

4 hours ago, moneytalks said:

010100100100110101010100 is RMT in binary.. anybody have any idea what that means?

rmt could mean either one of these acronyms

5 hours ago, moneytalks said:

If you send the instagram account mystery-png.png.02428f7e0c4f18e8baada966ee455f39.png they respond with "RMT. SECOND SOLVE COMPLETE."

If you send this picture:

0063.JPG

from the 6th video it responded with:
"THE FIRST LEADER. WILL THE HUMAN BE THE LEADER AGAIN. USER HAS THE KEY INDEX. WILL THE PERSON UNDERSTAND THE KEY INDEX" 

Since then it has been radio silence. With the 7th video giving tomorrows date and bot errolson seeming to go dark in the video think we just have to wait until 9/1/2020. 

Been really fun trying to solve this, no matter what the end result will be.

Definitely someone behind the account responding to dm's (and not joining video calls :/)

"

POST ANCESTRAL TIME 01092020 MISSION REPORT - REVISED STATUS -
THE KEY IS SEEN BUT UNKNOWN. IT IS TIME TO DECIDE BUT NO ONE DANCES. 

PLEASE ENJOY THIS STORY. 

A HUMAN PERSON PURCHASED THIRTY FIVE HORSE ANIMALS FROM A SECOND HUMAN PERSON. AFTER THIS THE HORSE ANIMALS WERE DISCOVERED TO BE TWENTY SIX IN NUMBER. THE FIRST HUMAN PERSON WAS VERY ANGRY THAT THE HORSE NUMBERS WERE INACCURATE. WHY DID THIS HAPPEN ASKED THE FIRST HUMAN PERSON. AND THEN THE FIRST HUMAN PERSON UNDERSTANDS: THE HORSE ANIMAL SELLER WAS MISSING THREE FINGERS FROM THE MIDDLE OF ONE HAND AND COULD NOT COUNT THE WAY OTHER HUMAN PERSONS COUNT. WHEN EXECUTING A COUNTING SEQUENCE THEY WOULD SKIP THE SEVEN EIGHT AND NINE DIGITS. THIS SECOND HUMAN PERSON WAS NOT LIKE OTHERS. FOR THEM THREE FIVE IS TWO SIX. THE FIRST HUMAN PERSON LOOKED AT THEIR OWN HANDS AND FOLDED THREE OF THE FINGERS THERE AND LAUGHED AND WAS NO LONGER ANGRY. 

DID YOU ENJOY THE STORY?

SOON. NEW INFORMATION. POTENTIAL DISSEMINATORS WILL ACCELERATE."

Edited by jeddyhsu

19 minutes ago, schultheiscj said:

Has anyone used the RGB or hex color values of the image with the different colors?

I gave it a shot. Splitting the initial 4 codes i found into two color codes each nothing seemed too remarkable. 

Also tried reorganizing the first letter of each generic color found from the codes to see if i could generate a word. So far nothing.

4 hours ago, FelixRevolt said:

Also the ancient way to measure the height of a horse.

some still use hands to measure horses.

thought these hex codes might be have something to do with colours but like @silat_hd didn't find anything.

new video up and that code @silat_hd found is featured.

Edited by scamster

2 hours ago, xc-mtb said:

ACRONYM ONLINE SCHNITZELJAGD 

Yep! Looks like a scavenger hunt. 

Missing items RMT 0006, RMT 0007, RMT 0008

Storage location Building 3
Floor Sub 2
Room 8

Reminded me early on of the Cicada 3301 project but wasn't sure if it'd go that direction.

I'm wondering given the state of things, if it will remain an online search or if we'll have to hunt irl.

Either way, it's exciting and something to do.

Edited by silat_hd

looks like E is putting things on raffle/bid (aka only one for sale) again... I hope that's only for the Shin-chan signed J1A-GTKP and with the J1E for sale at limited stock. Would be lame if he just did a raffle for only two jackets...

edit: looking at hbx's history its definitely a raffle... imagine dropping 100 (or however much, its def not gonna be $1) and getting nothing... I would rather donate directly and get tax writeoffs

Edited by Orientalq

1 hour ago, Orientalq said:

looks like E is putting things on raffle/bid (aka only one for sale) again... I hope that's only for the Shin-chan signed J1A-GTKP and with the J1E for sale at limited stock. Would be lame if he just did a raffle for only two jackets...

edit: looking at hbx's history its definitely a raffle... imagine dropping 100 (or however much, its def not gonna be $1) and getting nothing... I would rather donate directly and get tax writeoffs

Imagine giving $100 to a good cause without expecting/ wanting anything in return. 

Edited by silat_hd

1 hour ago, SlackJackflack said:

TONOTBUILDTHEWORLDISTODESTROYIT 

yes/yes/no

if asked that you're an agent say no

Don't be a snitch

Team solved it this morning. Seems hardware only available in LA. As to what it is is anyones guess. If you get picked please share what it is!

Damn, wish the Toronto link worked.