LFC4ever

The Flat Head

Wait for next season's wabash, it's completely insane. So insane that even the buttons are so good that i ordered a set of buttons to go on my three year old FH wabash shirt.

im a 54cm chest what size on next seasons wabash shirt i am?

What makes the new season's wabash shirt so much better? Is it still a work shirt based wabash? I'm not a fan of western shirts. Are the pockets the same or did they change? And what makes the buttons so good? :)

I'm looking to buy a pair of FH's in a size 29-31.

I want a slim/skinny fit.

I have cash in hand, really looking for a pair quickly, so PM me, or email me at [email protected] for an instant response.

Thanks!

What makes the new season's wabash shirt so much better? Is it still a work shirt based wabash? I'm not a fan of western shirts. Are the pockets the same or did they change? And what makes the buttons so good? :)

The pattern of dots is now dots and diamonds and the sequence is random, the diamond is so small that its hard to tell which one is a dot and which one is a diamond till you look really close. The new buttons are made of cast steel which have been powdercoated an off-white color and the back is curved like a frisbee, custom made by Flat Head.

Looking good indeed. It's hard picturing this pair turning out with as much contrast as other flat heads we've seen posted, which I think you may have been going for if I recall correctly, but personally I like the vintage look a little better and I think these are turning out great.

I'm happy with how they look so far. The whiskers are slow to develop on these jeans because the crotch/top thigh is loose. My s710s have a much slimmer upper block so those will probably show more pronounced contrast once I start wearing them.

It probably doesn't help that I don't do anything that puts lots of stress on the lap like biking, climbing rocks, or skateboarding.

Who have post-soak metric measurements for FH 3005/1005 tagged 31?

Edited by pakhar

This thread is motivation for me to lose enough weight to fit back into my FHs. Evo pics are amazing.

So my flathead z3005s are back up for sale. I've decided that they're going to get very little wear from me as I don't wear jeans as often as I used to. If anyone's interested theyre size 29s.

Fit was so good til I washed it and the chest shrank... :(

So, for sale, Flat Head s/s indigo western selvedge chambray size 42 (Medium) for 85 $ portpaid worldwide!.. As new!..

http://www.ironheart.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=3889.0

bb125bed.jpg

Beautiful shirt... Wish it was a 42... Which doesn't help you at all but yeah...

Bit of a stretch, but is anyone know where I can find a Flat Head leather coaster? Been looking for a pair, but I can deal with just one if I can find one at all.

evo / blow out pics, will repost repair when they get back from self edge. 9 months 4-5 washes maybe.

Those look incredible! The color is just perfect. This is a great example of a less-contrasty pair of Flat Heads, my BSPs will probably turn out like this in another year or two.

Heh...I totally just accidentally bought a pair of F2001's. Just meant to see how much it would end up being with all the shipping. And, BAM, i hit a button that definitely did NOT say "place order" or "confirm this or that".

But, hell, I'm keeping them! :)

1 year, 1 month old now, guys!

Though, I didn't wear them as much this month so they should look fairly close to last month. i'm probably giving them another wash tomorrow. there's also a small tear in the crotch area again and i should get to that soon.

tumblr_mb33upDXLX1qk2k0vo1_1280.jpg

Those 310's look absolutely amazing. Buying a pair as soon as I lose enough weight so my thighs shrink 1'' and I can fit into them. Love the colour.