The Flat Head

LFC4ever

quick question

looking into buying a pair of SE05bsp or f310

i know im a size 34 for SE05bsp (tried on 33 at SESF they were really snug, so im planning to size up 1)

i want a slim tapered fit, but im scared the leg opening will be too small on the SE05bsp post soak/hem

to wear with my clarks desert boot

does anyone wear SE05BSP with boots? or should i stick with f310

If momo and oni can do a good collab and not be considered a sell out, flat head sure as hell can

Those weren't sell-outs?

Had a big discussion re: the Momo collab. on mynudies forum back when it was released - my thought was (and still is) it's all for hype - and I never looked at Momo in the same way again.

Basically the jeans are re-branded Japanese jeans, aimed at the more casual denim crowd. A marketing exercise really - lets be honest, N&F has a huge Western audience, who wouldn't want a bite of that apple?.

quick question

looking into buying a pair of SE05bsp or f310

i know im a size 34 for SE05bsp (tried on 33 at SESF they were really snug, so im planning to size up 1)

i want a slim tapered fit, but im scared the leg opening will be too small on the SE05bsp post soak/hem

to wear with my clarks desert boot

does anyone wear SE05BSP with boots? or should i stick with f310

I would say that you're fine with either. the difference in cut's is noticeable, but really subtle

I went to selfedge today and tried on the 2001 that was one size too small for me (didn't have my size in stock). one big complaint i had was that the rear rise was low. on selfedge's website, it says the 2001 is the same cut as the f310 but the dimensions are slightly different. In any case, the rear rise is not noted on the f310's that i plan to order. Does anybody have a pair that's around size 33 and can measure the rear rise for me? or even any size i imagine the numbers are somewhat proportional.

reason i ask is because i am an avid cyclist so i don't want to be showing off my ass crack to everyone when i ride in my future f310's

They may be particular about their clothes but the shirt sizing sure does kill me. Western shirts fit two sizes smaller than the work shirts.

Tortured myself and finally bought this shirt in SIZE 44, only to realize that the midsection fits for a super slim.

AWESOME shirt otherwise. If you are a 40 then it will fit you pretty well.

Anyone interested? PM me.

Rakuten: 7,107W - æ¢ black - æ¢ chambray western shirt long sleeves-THEFLATHEAD-flat head western shirt - flat head shirt [free shipping] [smtb-tk]- Shopping Japanese products from Japan

Edited by scmah174

Nothing bad about a company trying to get a wider audience. Quit being selfish and talking trash. This is like people who stop liking bands just because they've gone "mainstream". Also a company's got to have buyers to stay alive. I'm sure their marginal revenue is low enough as it is, a little publicity isn't going to hurt.

I believe the "Dior x Eternal" was just Dior using the same denim as Eternals did. Not a "official" collab

Nothing bad about a company trying to get a wider audience. Quit being selfish and talking trash. This is like people who stop liking bands just because they've gone "mainstream". Also a company's got to have buyers to stay alive. I'm sure their marginal revenue is low enough as it is, a little publicity isn't going to hurt.

Me talking trash???

Edited by mikecch

Hi guys,

Just wanted to let you guys know that we carry The Flat Head for those who have not visited the Tate + Yoko thread yet.

LINK TO PRODUCTS: HERE

Please e-mail [email protected] for any questions or comments.

**below is new stock in that's not on the website yet, but you can give us a call at 1.514.382.4062 to place an order.

- 2015 20oz 15th Anniversary Special Edition jean. Heavyweight denim with overlapping red and white thread for the backpocket arcuates. Only 5 pairs left (30, 31, 32, 33, 36). $335

2015.jpg

- SK-011 Shawl Collar Cardigan in black/grey, soft and cozy sweatshirt-like cotton, with old school pockets, sizes 38, 40, 42. $225

sk00.jpg

- 7108W Chambray Work Shirt in Grey, sizes 40, 42. $260

6f82rr.jpg

Hi guys,

Just wanted to let you guys know that we carry The Flat Head for those who have not visited the Tate + Yoko thread yet.

LINK TO PRODUCTS: HERE

Please e-mail [email protected] for any questions or comments.

**below is new stock in that's not on the website yet, but you can give us a call at 1.514.382.4062 to place an order.

- 2015 20oz 15th Anniversary Special Edition jean. Heavyweight denim with overlapping red and white thread for the backpocket arcuates. Only 5 pairs left (30, 31, 32, 33, 36). $335

- SK-011 Shawl Collar Cardigan in black/grey, soft and cozy sweatshirt-like cotton, with old school pockets, sizes 38, 40, 42. $225

- 7108W Chambray Work Shirt in Grey, sizes 40, 42. $260

Nice to have another retailer here in N. America.

im actually gonna get em for 260, talked him down a bit. theyre brand new and unsoaked as well! thanks for the help guys.

make sure you aren't offering him money outside the ebay sale. i've been ripped off before, and ebay won't do anything about it unless the sale is officially ended with you as the winner

Posted · Hidden by LuffyG3ar3, January 26, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by LuffyG3ar3, January 26, 2012 - No reason given

Planning to get a pair of flat heads in the future. Just need some advice. I'm looking for a skinny fit. Which fit would be the closest? From what I see it's between the SE05BSP and F310, and how does the waist fit compared to nudies? The fit that i'm looking for is the nudies grim tim fit.