The Flat Head

LFC4ever

bought my 3001's yesterday, got the perfect fit (i think), they're still @ the shop as the dude was going to soak them for me yesterday then I have to go in and see if he needs to hem them on the only chain stitcher in the southern hemisphere, can't wait to put some time into these....

bought my 3001's yesterday, got the perfect fit (i think), they're still @ the shop as the dude was going to soak them for me yesterday then I have to go in and see if he needs to hem them on the only chain stitcher in the southern hemisphere, can't wait to put some time into these....

only chainstitcher in the southern hemisphere? where you at? i'm in Sydney, Australia and know of one here.

Hey guys, what's the difference in measurements between the 3001 and 3009? Based on a Rakuten picture it looks like a 3001 with a longer rise, and some of the Rakuten sellers have them with a ~38" unwashed inseam, perfect for a tall guy like me. Anyone have experience with this pair? I want a slim fit, if it's got the same hem as the 3001 it should be perfect but I'm not quite sure.

Hey guys, what's the difference in measurements between the 3001 and 3009? Based on a Rakuten picture it looks like a 3001 with a longer rise, and some of the Rakuten sellers have them with a ~38" unwashed inseam, perfect for a tall guy like me. Anyone have experience with this pair? I want a slim fit, if it's got the same hem as the 3001 it should be perfect but I'm not quite sure.

off the top of my head the 3009 is a straight leg fit. the 3001 will definitely be slimmer.