The Flat Head

LFC4ever

i bought a 31, that should of had a 32" waist, however it was barely 31.5". so i luke warm soaked for the first time whilst wearing. then wedged something in the waist and cold soaked a bunch more times. i've worn them maybe less than 10 times and they're now just a tad under 32". i also did leave something jammed in the waist for a week to gradually stretch them out when i wasn't wearing them.

Posted (edited) · Hidden by sambabear, January 23, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by sambabear, January 23, 2012 - No reason given

size 33 f310 that i got from selfedge (thanks kiya) in january. unfortunately i could only wear them on the weekends... so not much happening. anyways love the fit and construction.

Edited by sambabear

since the raw measurement is 1 above the tagged size, is it possible to size down 1 on the bsp?

I sized down 1, couldn't even button the last two buttons after the soak, but they stretched out after a little more than a month maybe. no problems now 1 year in but every time I wash them I have to stretch them out again over a couple days... love the fit though.

F310s were too short so I sent 'em back. probably going to get bsps, but also considering the 3009 since it's available with a longer

inseam. how much does the 3009 shrink in the thigh and hem?

also, my true waist is 32 - is that a good size for the bsp? i don't want my jeans to be as skin-tight as my pbj xx-011s in the thigh, but the pbj are a little loose in the waist. seems like bsp 32 + a hot soak with get it just right, correct?

Edited by Cold Summer

I'm trying to buy a pair of flat heads but idk what pair to get. my true size is 36 and I want a fit like 501stfs

Try the 3009 and get a size 38 which will be perfect after a hot soak:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=762

been wearing my 3001's for a couple of weeks now, the dude at the shop soaked them for me pre-hem

however they are still extremely creased and wrinkly (post soak) particularly from the knee down, the thighs and most areas above knee seem to have smoothed down a bit, but you can still feel the wrinkles

i'm hoping that these wrinkles will eventually fall out by themselves - can anyone confirm?

cheers