Studio D'artisan

LFC4ever

I still have a BNWT pair of SD-001s from 2010. They’re supposed to be the left hand twill version of the 101 in a 14oz denim. My pair are a size smaller than my 101s but have a higher rise and roomier top block, which is very welcome.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Wow! Natural indigo fades slow. I’ve worn these hard for the past year maybe 4-5 days a week and I only have the faintest fades in the crotch area. 3 washes so far. Not planning on retiring these any time soon. 

IMG_2544.jpeg

IMG_2545.jpeg

IMG_2546.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Some crazy pieces (and prices) being planned for the 45th anniversary.

Extra narrow weaved denim, resulting in triple selvedge...

https://www.dartisan-onlineshop.com/SHOP/SP-083.html

SP-083-6.jpg

Madder dyed weft denim (beautiful I have to admit...)

https://www.dartisan-onlineshop.com/SHOP/SP-084.html

SP-084-1.jpg

The measurement table doesn't include the rise. I suppose it means it's too small to be measured.

• 3 weeks later...

I have many sizes of the old blanket lined denim jackets but I‘m with a little Jeansmuseum expo  at the Bluezone trade show in Munich right now. But I assume they‘re a little bit longer with bigger sizes as well.

But the biggest difference is if you have a  101-LJ Regular or a 101-LJ Long version which is quite a bit longer

16 hours ago, swiss-jeansfreak said:

I have many sizes of the old blanket lined denim jackets but I‘m with a little Jeansmuseum expo  at the Bluezone trade show in Munich right now. But I assume they‘re a little bit longer with bigger sizes as well.

But the biggest difference is if you have a  101-LJ Regular or a 101-LJ Long version which is quite a bit longer

Thank you.

I was looking specifically into the SDA repro, the 4187. That seems to be very slim.
Some repros keep the sleeve and back lengths with the sizes 44 and above, just increasing the chest and shoulder widths.
With the SDA one for the longer sizes it seems that back lengths and sleeves also get larger.

So, I'm not sure about the fit.

It looks pretty cool and has a fair price.

Edited by indigoeagle

6 hours ago, indigoeagle said:

Thank you.

I was looking specifically into the SDA repro, the 4187. That seems to be very slim.
Some repros keep the sleeve and back lengths with the sizes 44 and above, just increasing the chest and shoulder widths.
With the SDA one for the longer sizes it seems that back lengths and sleeves also get larger.

So, I'm not sure about the fit.

It looks pretty cool and has a fair price.

So sorry I have overseen,  that this is the SDA thread.

I can talk about the original blanket lined Lee Stormrider denim jackets only.

• 2 months later...