Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Kiya, could you get some pictures of your model's sexfhxrjb next time you have him in for a shoot?  

I was looking at the new sun surf shirts and those jeans are looking seriously awesome.

Will do, but that jean is out of stock for good, we don't restock our collabs.

Kiya - I keep seeing umbrellas on the Dry Bones facebook page. Would you ever get those in? I don't see a way to order one from their on-line shop.

Kiya - I keep seeing umbrellas on the Dry Bones facebook page. Would you ever get those in? I don't see a way to order one from their on-line shop.

From what i know they're not Dry Bones brand umbrellas, they're something they sell at their retail stores in Japan but they don't produce them themselves.

From what i know they're not Dry Bones brand umbrellas, they're something they sell at their retail stores in Japan but they don't produce them themselves.

That's just an unfair tease then! Thanks for the info.

Hey kiya, when's a restock coming for + 30bsp? Looking at 31 or 32

June 28th!

Any upcoming collabs?

We did a hank dyed natural indigo jean woven on a wooden loom (straight leg with some taper) with Dry Bones, it's being released July 6th.   We've never tried to do a jean with a fabric this hard to produce, and it's taken us over a year getting this project done.  Its going to be a good one.

Edited by kiya

We did a hank dyed natural indigo jean woven on a wooden loom (straight leg with some taper) with Dry Bones, it's being released July 6th.   We've never tried to do a jean with a fabric this hard to produce, and it's taken us over a year getting this project done.  Its going to be a good one.

Any chance we'll get to see some pics of the denim on these sooner than later?  I'd love to start drooling...

If not...can you say whether they will be a lighter shade of blue?

Any chance we'll get to see some pics of the denim on these sooner than later?  I'd love to start drooling...

If not...can you say whether they will be a lighter shade of blue?

Maybe i can get tmadd to post some photos of his pair, let me see what i can do..

Maybe i can get tmadd to post some photos of his pair, let me see what i can do..

Seen them, they are f'ing amazing. Tons of depth in the shades of indigo, also noticed an amazing pattern to the denim, kind of like when wind goes over a lake or a puddle and makes little rough patches while the rest of the water stays glassy (if this makes any sense at all, I don't know how else to describe it), my guess is thats from the wooden looms. Only had a minute to check them out though.

Edited by Deebo

any news on the 23oz 301s?

They're available at all Self Edge stores as of today, going up in the online store in a week or less.  They're $420 and you can phone order a pair from NY or LA if you'd like now.

Kiya, what size RJB 103 would you suggest  - I'm wearing a size 29 Flat Head BSP and they fit perfect (slim but not skinny). I would like a 7 inch leg opening at the very most (30'' inseam after shrinkage). Thanks in advance!  :blush:

Kiya, what size RJB 103 would you suggest  - I'm wearing a size 29 Flat Head BSP and they fit perfect (slim but not skinny). I would like a 7 inch leg opening at the very most (30'' inseam after shrinkage). Thanks in advance!  :blush:

You would be a 28 in the 103BSP, and even with the hem you'll be right where you want it.

Iron Heart 301s-SEXIH13 23oz Slim Cut Jeans, Brass Keyhooks, & Restocks

We've just received a shipment of the slim cut 23oz Iron Heart jeans.  These are made of the fabric from the SEXIHXLSXA13 jean which is a sanforized super dark indigo 23oz Japanese selvedge denim.  We only had enough fabric to make 90 pairs of these jeans, and there will be no restocks.  These are available now at all Self Edge stores and in our online store.

We've also received an awesome new cast brass keyhook that has three rings so you can have up to three separate sets of keys on one keyhook.

Along with these two new items we've received full restocks of every Iron Heart jean, jacket, vest, and bracelet.

IH_SEXIH13_01.jpg

IH_SEXIH13_04.jpg

IH_SEXIH13_05.jpg

IH_SEXIH13_07.jpg

IH_KEYRING_01.jpg

IH_KEYRING_02.jpg

IH_KEYRING_03.jpg

Online stock has been updated to reflect the IH jean restocks.

Stevenson Summer Collection & Jean/Chino Restock

From one of the most exciting lines which we carry comes the last delivery of their summer collection.  Stevenson Overall Company never ceases to impress us with their original fabrics, buttons, and original shirt styles.  This new delivery brings five new items including a full restock of their jeans and chinos.

We love the use of Gima yarn this season from Stevenson and they've done a t-shirt using only the Gima yarn to produce the fabric for the shirt.  The tee has a very unique feel to it and keeps cool and breathes very well. 

Next up we have a couple of short sleeve shirts, one made of an original rayon, silk, and linen blend and the other with a slub weave cotton butterfly pattern.  These are a good example of taking what could have been a very simple shirt and stepping up the details to create a unique piece without looking contrived. 

Last year one of the most popular Stevenson shirts was the denim bucko shirt, this year they've done it in an indigo/indigo cotton twill fabric.  This is rope dyed yarn which will fade and age over time but starts out super dark. 

We've also received some great floral patterned shorts in a slim fit with some nice pocket details.  This fabric is also available as reversible bucket hats only at SENY.

All these items along with a full restock of all Stevenson jeans and chinos are available now at all Self Edge stores and online.

(Josh Harris has taken this week off from doing our fit shots, The Prince of Guam has taken his place)

STVNSN_STRIPE_01.jpg

STVNSN_STRIPE_04.jpg

STVNSN_DucktailerTAN_01.jpg

STVNSN_DucktailerTAN_07.jpg

STVNSN_WHITE_01.jpg

STVNSN_WHITE_04.jpg

STVNSN_NAVY_01.jpg

STVNSN_NAVY_07.jpg

STVNSN_SHORTS_01.jpg

STVNSN_SHORTS_04.jpg