Roy. (expurgated edition)

rnrswitch

Roy RN-1s, 6 months, first hand wash

Purchased at SENY during the Thanksgiving sale.

Instructions that Andrew wrote for me. (Superfuture makes this paper unnecessary, but nice to have anyways :] )

yG9C7l.jpg

In the bucket

zQEmZl.jpg

Added a little Woolite for some cleaning power

Bs5Msl.jpg

Hanging to dry

IKfQtl.jpg

Front

61F5fl.jpg

Back

XEGNWl.jpg

Enjoy! I love these jeans!

• 1 month later...
I know somebody has some inside info on the jeans that are going to hit SelfEdge next week. Please share that info.

The differences are: fit is slightly modified, the denim is completely different, and some of the ways it's stitched together is different ("improved" in Roy's words).

I am glad to see that Roy is switching things up and that his little production is still pumping strong. Still the best most awesome pair of jeans I own.

Next time I am in LA I will need to check out the new batch.

My friends mom threw away his original Roys because they had a hole in them and were on the floor. That's a bummer.

My friends mom threw away his original Roys because they had a hole in them and were on the floor. That's a bummer.

Probably the sign for a 30 year-old to move out from home and get his own place! :)

...bet the new fit will be the tightest yet. literally.

Nope, wrong!

Probably the sign for a 30 year-old to move out from home and get his own place! :)

30, 18, either way, he should get the fuck out

I tried to create a new thread for the new Roy Jeans but was told that "Roy" talk had to be kept in the Roy thread.

That makes sense, apart from when you consider the other Roy threads?!

I thought the New Roy jeans were something new and therefore it might be useful to not confuse the previous models with the soon-to-be-released ones. Just for ease of reading. It must be easier to look up a single new thread thats Item specific rather than flick through hundreds of pages looking for a different item thats being discussed with others.

Anyway.....5th of July is only 3 days away. Looking forward to some information on these from Kiya/S.E.

Thanks

^over the past few years, sufu has been consolidating and merging threads...I get what you're saying, but do you really see separate threads for each individual model or line every brand here carries? It would be a mess! LVC alone, for example, would need a thread for each and every year...

This Roy release (and most Roy releases for that matter) is very cool, yes, but it isn't separate from his main product line like the tour jeans or the RxC's, which arguably, is why they have their own threads.