Evisu is still loved!

benzak

havent loggined into this forum in a few years but my latest project is some No.1 Lot 2000's that i bought off a DD+1 world tour member that got a free pair a few years ago.

before and after

7I3A1075_zps861cc123.jpg

7I3A1084_zps348a3627.jpg

7I3A1085_zpsdd0355b8.jpg

7I3A1076_zpsc0c5ab31.jpg

7I3A1077_zps956e293d.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Just got my No.2 2000's back from a repair. Gave the guy a few off cuts and he patched up the bigger holes for me. Back story is I was helping a friend out and I got battery acid on me and didnt notice so the next day I ended up getting lots of burn holes throughout my jeans :/

I snapped this photo when it happened but the holes just got bigger and bigger so I had to do something about it.

no2f_firstwash_zps10bde410.jpg

And after the repairs...

flo_zps7a95e3a6.jpg

blo_zpsd75d6289.jpgfcl_zps5af4ddb8.jpgbcl_zps71d414ae.jpg

Edited by devilva

There was 1 I was tempted in a while back but I havent bought anything for ages now. In the back of my mind im thinking about a trip to Japan in the not so distant future. Have a look at some denim house's and things like that so I might wait until then unless something ridiculous comes up :).

There was 1 I was tempted in a while back but I havent bought anything for ages now. In the back of my mind im thinking about a trip to Japan in the not so distant future. Have a look at some denim house's and things like that so I might wait until then unless something ridiculous comes up :).

You just let me know if you need to raise some funds and off load some of your w32/33 collection into some very very caring hands won't you......haha

I only hope that it's an error on the sizing charts, as I'm heading to Tokyo at end of April and had some new 2000s and maybe some 2011s on my shopping list....

Doesn't look like it, its consistent across 2000 & 2001 No.2 as well (84cm) + the washed & hemming length options

Damn, well at least I can try some on raw and gauge the shrinkage, but looks like I may need a plan b- probably Full Count to keep it in Osaka 5 posse.

At least FC's sizing is consistent considering the amount of evisu's i've been through

• 4 weeks later...

Time to rotate this into the mix, trying to keep things interesting...

I gave it another really hot soak + cuff

ibvkOmJALfHZ6Z.JPG

i0x1mHuXHDYBH.JPG

Feeling pretty good about the fit so far, quite tight on the waist though

might need to re-cuff one of the side, abit uneven right now...

BTW i'm trying to offload a pair of LOT 2005 No.2, soaked but not worn as they're too big. Tagged 32 waist but measured 36" raw and they're 34" after a a soak.  Red Tab + Black Handpainted Arcs. 35" leg.

• 2 weeks later...