Evisu is still loved!

benzak

• 2 weeks later...

cheers mate, but i think they look awful.

Horrible indeed and no red tab which to me is everything. Evisu Europe released some expensive MiJ private stock jeans in lot2000 a year or two ago which were similar to those in the photo not sure if they are the same or not. Either way only the real deal is worth buying imo.

^Gorgeous pair...

I'd say my grail pair is No. 1's signed and painted by Yamane himself...Hopefully someday soon...

Ed has a pair if I'm not mistaken all be them no.2 who cares.

3900D11B-4DB9-4FBB-BDA7-D00801864E75.jpg

Edited by dant87

^No idea on that but it's possible.

If anyone takes a 32 then I'm looking to sell my Evis Cowboy Lot 2101 Leepros (tagged 31). I promised someone on here first shout (and can't find the message from a year or so ago) so they get first call if they pop up but if anyone else is interested then drop me a line for more info and pics.

going back this june for a couple more evisu jeans. my number 2 who yamane painted and signed is a 20oz model

That's awesome ed didn't realise they were 20oz as well, would love to get my no.0's signed or painted by him would be epic some day!

chopping of nearly 4" in the inseam (bringing it to 32,7" raw) on an unsanforized model is evis style?

ok...but do you know why they changed that recently?

the No.2 might still work for some westerners as it is snaforized but the No.1 is unwearable for many guys now (IMO)

Edited by beautiful_FrEaK

chopping of nearly 4" in the inseam (bringing it to 32,7" raw) on an unsanforized model is evis style?

ok...but do you know why they changed that recently?

the No.2 might still work for some westerners as it is snaforized but the No.1 is unwearable for many guys now (IMO)

Fuck knows what they're up to as I noticed a new cut recently that has a 90cm+ inseam?

Couple of recent photos of my lot2005's below. About 18 months of wear after work and weekends, still plenty of life in them to go!

E9AADA7E-E6E1-4C94-A9BE-6BC765E877B0.jpg

651EBAD6-2C6B-4D15-939C-248C4F81ACDE.jpg

Wearing my 17oz Deluxe right now while working the night shift.

Just got the crotch repaired after the seam started to unravel, now to try and beat them up some more overthe next few months to get them silky soft once again ( washed recently prior to repair ).

was considering taking to Evisu to get the pockets painted, maybe next weekend in London.

Sorry cannot take pics right now - no cam.

but here's a reminder from yesteryear (2008 & 2009)

2652177095_7d1963e51c_o.jpg
Evisu Deluxe by TEKsevenZERO, on Flickr

3889529870_a023ceda2d_o.jpg
evisu deluxe evo by TEKsevenZERO, on Flickr