Evisu is still loved!

benzak

Dropped my 17oz Deluxe off at the Newburgh St Evisu today to get the pockets painted with the thin gulls.

When I get them back I'll post up some pics.

Looking forward to wearing them again - they'll feel like a new pair of jeans despite being about 7 years old !!! - Hoping to give them a good thrashing again over the next few months.

Found a pair of the baggy fit (sorry, not too familiar with Evisu) in a size 38 at a thrift store for $10. They were worn, but no fading or holes or anything. I wanted to buy them solely on principle. 

Haven't been there but will try next time I am anywhere near- thanks.

Meanwhile I got my old beaters back from the decorators...

14264350910_2954d0964e_o.jpg[/url]

14447603511_7f8740ced8_o.jpg

14449610862_134ea3371f_o.jpg

14427842446_42b5329336_o.jpg

14264313059_64930d8894_o.jpg

I like them, feels like a new pair of jeans now got the skinny gulls painted, so just need to get back in them and start thrashing them again !

See you in a couple of years...

Sound great hogg, I've been doing a lot of trawling through yahoo japan and various Malaysian sites looking for a new pair of some kind of special edition. Quite fancy a 17oz no.2 or even a 20oz no.1 if I can find one for the right price and condition. Also looking for the Ichigo edition with the strawberry selvage at some point for my own personal collection.