inquire

What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

I meant who on Sufu, is the homecoming queen!

almostnice.

just came back from the gym...

klick for alt!

bild004xm.jpg

Please don't overdo it. A man likes some meat on his bone.

just came back from the gym...

klick for alt!

bild004xm.jpg

Why you so fat, man?

Edited by Shoreman

it's a tie between sweapea and kayodic.

how bout beatle?

everyone knows i love riff but maynard i actually agree with you. riff is always well-dressed but i think he's a role model for many...it's obvious that he's successful on many dimensions -- in life, in appearance, in family, in fathering, in profession, in friendship, in behavior and attitude, in his bike-racing feats...though we know little about him, he's kinda "that guy" that we all aspire to be. that's the effect we're seeing here and i don't think it's a negative one. plus he looks like anderson cooper (I think) -- which is HOT ! :)

serious question, what's with the hiking boots, they look like glacier material?

Haha negged for wearing stuff thats not 'vintage' or anything from self edge. Understandble, this forum revolves around that kind of style so I don't mind.

In my opinion I wear the best possible clothing I can find that looks and feels good, and in Calgary I unfortunately don't have any stores anywhere close to what Self Edge, BiG or Blueowl carry so its hard :P.

Appreciate the comment superjunkie (repped). The hem is actually perfect although the camera sucks, the jeans don't drag at all when I don't wear my boots.

I have fallen in love with japanese denim and am saving up for a 'real' pair when I get the coin.

Loving TSG, PBJ and The Flat Head the most.

serious question, what's with the hiking boots, they look like glacier material?

yeah, these La Sportiva are serious hiking boots. I always wear hikers, which is a step up from running shoes -- my previous footgear on SuFu. I actually climb mountains and shit. Not long ago, I climbed the tallest mountain in the contiguous USA in one day (Mt. Whitney). That was the 2nd time for me. I don't wear other boots (work boots, service boots, etc...) because I'm a minimalist and those seem superfluous to me. I don't perform manual labor in real life, ever. I sit on my ass all day at work and write code. So I wear stuff which fits my real life.

What is going on in this thread?

Too much indulgence in "festive" spirit maybe? :P

Bogie is pretty much completely correct. max power and i wore nearly *identical* outfits today. his look gets tons of rep, mine gets negged. total bullshit (not ratting on max though - i know him from another forum and he's a great guy with good style. btw- today's outfit looks great!) personally i find the entire concept of 'rep' pretty stupid, but apparently it's serious business 'round here.

waywt is also a photography contest. if you dress like a hobo and take pics with a $2000 camera you'll get rep, if you dress well and take pics with an average camera you get negged.

waywt is seri0st bizniss

the jacket is killa!

thanks Alex it was my xmas prezzy from Blackheart

nice fit sailor

denim sailor...i like your bald head. i kinda miss my own bald head of 2 years ago :( i think my mum and sister would kill me though if i went that route again...

dsc06664l.jpg

dsc06668c.jpg

Stanwell-Stetson-IHxSE-710-877

haha.. nice "smoke screen"!

^ your FC is always a joy to see!

PC294859%2B-%2BCopy.JPG

IR forum t

ih 634S raw

Whites BH

Edited by Obbigood

Guest lottiboi

imlyqr.jpg

jzv3vm.jpg

Wore such a neat tie had to make sure everyone see's it.