What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

redchris's 1st rule of getting dressed : You don't wear any form of sportswear unless you are playing sport.

And no logger boots unless you're loggin',

no chore jackets unless you're doing chores,

no miner's trousers unless you're digging gold,

no p-coats unless you're under way,

no flight jackets unless you're in the pilot's seat,

no Baracutas unless you're listening to ska,

no hunting jackets unless you have a duck in your sight,

no rider's jackets unless you're riding (at least bitch),

no Wrangler jackets unless you're throwing a rope,

no trucker jackets unless you have mudflaps,

no...

oh.

wait...

Guest redchris
^fixed.

what are you going on about Chris? what die hard sports fan doesn't own and rock their teams colors?? Hell, if my Vikings get a decent quarterback next year i'll paint myself for the playoffs...

I think there may be a cultural difference here.

Wearing a replica shirt in the UK has little to do with showing your support. It is the default uniform of the numpty who wears what everyone else does.

It is usually teamed with extremely inflammable jogging bottoms and the world's most expensive and ugly trainers (sneakers).

Stretched over a big gut (the wearer doesn't actually do any physical activity, save running from the Police) and most often sighted everywere but the football field.

Here is an example, ok they are obv. Norwegian but you get my drift

scousers.jpg

A couple fits from last week

IMG_0273.jpg

American Optical

Benjamin Bixby

Unlucky

ROY x Cone

Freeman

IMG_0284.jpg

wishing I had American Optical

APC Madras

Unlucky

ROY x Cone

Freeman

IMG_0289.jpg

IMG_0292.jpg

Bahai Temple

American Optical

Bdg

Unlucky

ROY x Cone

Rainbow

True, they may not look more worn with one wear. However, your current philosophy as a seller is not a good one IMO. People buy stuff online based on pictures, and if the pics don't match the product... well that's fucking wrong.

I guess so, but they won't look anymore worn than they already do with one more wear.

True, they may not look more worn with one wear. However, your current philosophy as a seller is not a good one IMO. People buy stuff online based on pictures, and if the pics don't match the product... well that's fucking wrong.

I did edit my listing, and I took them off after the morning cause I realized that I need to sell them and not wear them, and in response to b_f I should have worded my post differently cause yeah it makes me look like a deuchbag for wearing stuff that I am selling. But, I did edit my sale thread a while ago, if you want to check.

Edit: also, keep negging me for that, but it isn't poor etiquette if I edit my sale thread to let people know that I wore them ONE MORE FUCKING TIME. Jesus. Oh, and I will even take newer pics to show them how much I wore them for an additional 4 hours.

• sufu1 unpinned this topic