What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

ISSHEAVYWEIGHT4LYF.

IMG_1216.jpg

4Q / Strike Gold / Viberg

lol @ ISS heavyweights

whats their deal? i guess a couple of them came into sesf while i was there and G was talking about them like they're denim gurus.

not really gurus, but ISS has usergroups, and the member a part of Heavyweights are all denim enthusiasts, basically just like anyone on this site, just a smaller group.

aeglus,

is it a Saddleback bag?

is it the briefcase one?

i am looking this beauty and fighting the temptation since too longtime!

the shoulder belt is crazy!

Yep, had it for over 3 years now. It's one of the originals that are lined in pig suede. Love it, and I got used to how heavy it is.

sharp sharp... riff & chambo.

riff, my wife allows me to buy clothes but doesn't buy them for me. you're a lucky man! we should do our own pbj 007 contest since ours have about the same amount of wear right now. how 'bout it?

riff, i remember a certain PM i sent you back in my infant SuFu days asking the same question. so in my mind it's been ON since January! hahaha. kidding of course.

Haha! -Z- is right - I am poor denim contest material - too easily distracted! ;) To echo everyone else - that jacket looks great lowrider!

Roy6 - great pickup on that mechanics sweatshirt - looks perfect for you. They're great quality pieces...

Farhad - always enjoy your fits & photography!

Nice jacket Doc!

'Sup Morse! :D

d33423d5.jpg

c3b65573.jpg

d98ba803.jpg

Finally - fall is here!

ef68d07d.jpg

Great fit! What brand of denim is that? Thanks!

yesterday

Picture001-31.jpg

Picture004-12.jpg

Picture-14.jpg

• sufu1 unpinned this topic