What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

Bill Cutting style

ha, my thoughts exactly!

really bold, rnrswitch--can't rep. like you say, maybe they will look tamer once they're a little beat up (from a few weeks of bare-knuckle boxing and carving meat, of course!).

You dress very well. Freedom needs more white and black though, blue kills me some times. Also, how much was the bag/ are they still available of you don't mind me asking

You dress very well. Freedom needs more white and black though, blue kills me some times. Also, how much was the bag/ are they still available of you don't mind me asking

Thanks. I got the bag from Context Clothing last summer. It was on sale for around $165 I think. I'm not sure if it still available

Wow. That's horribly cheap. I need me a good bag. Either way, cheers.

damn... sunday! awesome meeting you! left befor i got a chance to say goodbye (and before the cops came ;) )

Had a long weekend and my gf said it time to split after the show so I had to leave early. I can't have an unhappy home ;)

It was great having a chance meet you and landon. Were you wearing your Roys? I didn't get a chance to see them

Guest samdiplomat
IMG_2198.jpg

Haraki-San - Shitloads of IH and Chucks

Me - BG, Vintage, IH, IH World Tour, Vans

IMG_2315.jpg

IHUK Defender Steez...

IMG_2219.jpg

Daniel (DC4), Giles (IHUK), Shoque, Me

IMG_2394.jpg

Back in NY...

ill fits my man! +rep

Guest I LOVE LFC

With inspiration from farmers post yesterday, decided to go for a ride while the weather was half decent.

DSCF7726.jpg

Empire mesh cap

AA

F380's

Adidas Ciero

Couple more pics of the bike in WAYJDT.

ha, my thoughts exactly!

really bold, rnrswitch--can't rep. like you say, maybe they will look tamer once they're a little beat up (from a few weeks of bare-knuckle boxing and carving meat, of course!).

Great pants rnr....must spread.I think DocBlue has the same ones in a grey and black stripe. The way they are sewed is very reminiscent of the old WH Duck Diggers. Freewheelers make my favourite non-denim pants.

Are they a twill? And how did they fit ?

@ mackie ; they're an indigo wabash stripe, so they will fade. Also, most of the detail is around the waist area, so if you wear them with a jacket the over all look is a lot less "spectacular".

i dig it....it's bold....and clothing is pretty much all costume, anyway!

DSCN5315.jpg

GAP hickory stripe

ROY

RW

I was inside packing all day, had I stepped out even for a bit I'd have probably evaporated.

I need to go back to the double cuff, this is pretty off.

Hah, from this past Sunday, the look worked better for you though. Wish I had a pair of those Roys', fit is perfect

838d36f1.jpg838d36f1.jpg

838d36f1.jpg

beeetus - you look like my best friend from high school!

today i got my new-to-me-recycle-amongst-friends black cherry rw gt:

4810357285_89d45b9cac.jpg

4811035170_c9311d0215.jpg

i know they ain't nufin' special but i always wanted a pair and at $150 shipped, i couldn't say no... ain't the colour great?

4810975474_4e3637d012.jpg

• sufu1 unpinned this topic