What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

You just bought a whole wardrobe of superdenim approved stuff?

Vinatge wool? Check!

JCrew utiliy chambray? Check!

Repro raw denims? Check!

Red Wing boots? Check!

not that it looks bad. That first pic looks kind of awesome too. Like you photoshopped yourself into a Where the WIld Things Are shot...

I liked the styles that I saw and I thought that perhaps since I could afford to switch my wardrobe around I would.

Is this a bad thing?

I understand now...

but to be honest I hadn't purchased any new clothing in quite a while... and my job has been very very profitable recently... then with all the sales going on recently, I just sort of went on a bit of a spree.

I haven't discarded anything from my wardrobe except things I didn't wear any ways.

Honestly, I love my new wardrobe and I feel much more comfortable with my look now, and I get a lot of positive comments on the clothing... so in reality this experience has been helpful to me.

I hope that it's not taken as my attempting to fit in here, because that's not the point. The point is that it was time for a style change for me, to something that fit me a bit better. This seems to fit, and I like it.

In honesty, almostnice, you were one of the people who sort of pushed me (not intentionally) to re-evaluate what I was wearing and why.

So I'd like to say thank you.

what?did i say that anything is wrong with them?

it was a tip.read again please: A TIP.

listen,its 8.00 on a saturdaymorning here,i am still too tired to go with you in a endless,senseless discussion about what is right to wear or wrong.

dont care too much,this is the internet,nothing written here counts in real life.

what?did i say that anything is wrong with them?

it was a tip.read again please: A TIP.

listen,its 8.00 on a saturdaymorning here,i am still too tired to go with you in a endless,senseless discussion about what is right to wear or wrong.

dont care too much,this is the internet,nothing written here counts in real life.

whoah

settle down..

no reason to be grumpy on a Saturday morning! :)

cheers Finn.

i am not having a problem with DHL in general,i think this happens to maybe one of a hundred parcels.what annoyed me was the behaviour of those servic/callcenter-idiots,who are just there to keep you calm but have no interest in whatsoever to solve the problem.and this goes sadly to most of all major serviceproviders.my internetprovider is Alice/Hansenet,i fucking hate those cunts.

It happens more often than you think..Out of the maybe 10 packages that I did send to the US or Australia not one tracking number worked - not even the guys working the 0800 number were able to track it - 5 of those packages too more than 6 weeks to arrive...for the $$ they charge you I would expect a better service, period. Thus - DHL Germany suucks

whoah

settle down..

no reason to be grumpy on a Saturday morning! :)

blah blah blah...really...stop it now.

It happens more often than you think..Out of the maybe 10 packages that I did send to the US or Australia not one tracking number worked - not even the guys working the 0800 number were able to track it - 5 of those packages too more than 6 weeks to arrive...for the $$ they charge you I would expect a better service, period. Thus - DHL Germany suucks

looks like you are right.after a week or so i tracked it and the result showed a parcel succesfully delivered to somewhere in southfrance in oct. 2008!

i worked out that they have given me a "doublette".the callcenter-idiots told me this happens quiet often.

what alternative do we have?

i am able to use TNT or UPS through my work but thats expensive.

I think I already wrote about that one. The tracking number given by DHL isn't linked with the new ones the package gets in the country of destination. So you only see when it has passed the border. And after that it's no longer in DHL responsibility (so are they saying). I think if you ship inside Europe it's another story. And if you send it to the US you even can get DHL to really investigate because the package is with USPS and they have no influence there.

EMS does it way better. Once the package from Japan arrived in Germany, you can enter the EMS tracking number on the DHL homepage and you get a more detailed info on the package. This way I found out, that my SDA were at the custom office by the damn Mr. Bukowski (oder so ähnlich)

One of the many reasons why DHL US went under and Fedex bought out the existing business they had in the US.

DHL is by far the worst company to ship with EVER.

do it step by step.

a single peace worn right and combined with the existing wardrobe can look much better than a whole outfit of "approved" garnments bought together in two weeks.

agreed! I find my preferred style of clothing shifting all of the time, not based on what i find visually appealing on others, but because of the influence individual pieces have on me. right now, i'm feeling the tremendous urge to go more "street style," and fighting it every day... i fucked up when i started wearing long cut t-shirts, and chukkas instead of (vans) authentics.

lol,.... no i thought about "heimlich",.... but also " on the fly",.... i do live in a over 200 years old farm house and the place i took the picture is the way up from the horse barn to my flat,.... the mirror placement has been the wish of the old lady ;-)

btw wifeys fine with my style of clothing,... she likes it and dresses up quite similar in the feminine way,....

thank you very much to all you guys who "reps" me so nice and give a warm welcome +1

• sufu1 unpinned this topic