What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

X-post from what are your jeans doing today....

10am... wanting/waiting for the snow to start!

ekfaz9.jpg

noon.... light dusting & temps dropping, main st where my salons located starting to look like a ghost town.

nva1r6.jpg

5pm... quitin time after the busiest day of the year. beer run!

280se1s.jpg

10pm.... sledding!

2r5vk1x.jpg

Flat Head

Let's agree, FACE has a terrible fit and NinJuang made a terrible comment, and now back to the good stuff.

FACE, general tips:

-skinny scarf just makes bigger ppl look wider due to special theory of relativity

-a small hat like that makes your head look bigger

-cuffs that wide make your legs look shorter and hence more squat

-those frames are much to small/narrow for your face

I have on a pair of 35 Sam's so I'm not a small dude either, but you have to be real with what works and what does not. Finding clothes that fit in a flattering manner is not easy when you are 6" and 200lbs, so it might take a little more consideration than others might give to dressing.

since when did people become such fashion critics? :rolleyes:

Thank you everyone for the positive comments and +reps

Let's agree, FACE has a terrible fit and NinJuang made a terrible comment, and now back to the good stuff.

FACE, general tips:

-skinny scarf just makes bigger ppl look wider due to special theory of relativity

-a small hat like that makes your head look bigger

-cuffs that wide make your legs look shorter and hence more squat

-those frames are much to small/narrow for your face

I have on a pair of 35 Sam's so I'm not a small dude either, but you have to be real with what works and what does not. Finding clothes that fit in a flattering manner is not easy when you are 6" and 200lbs, so it might take a little more consideration than others might give to dressing.

+rep for the constructive criticism.

But a terrible fit? No, you're wrong, maybe just your opinion in it "not being the BEST fit".

-I'm 6'1" 276 pounds and I wear a 36 waist down from 40 this past late fall. that was @ 308lbs. AND i'm still losing weight

-Skinny scarf? I do agree on that part a bit but i did wear it tied up considering it was windy this even and i went out doing parrandas (Latino version of caroling) w/ the girlfriend and family. So it looked a little more beefed up tied and tucked in the coat.

-The hat fits fine, its a 7 3/4. Maybe you mean the brim but I passed on a wider brim for the fact it looked a "much" imo

-Cuffs don't seem that wide to me and making me look shorter? Thats not too much of an issue @ 6'1"

-Frames aren't too small/narrow for my face. They fit perfectly. I've had shitty vision since elementary school, I know how to pic my glasses and fit/function always go before fashion in that dept.

-4º last night cutting a few last christmas trees

IMG_02243.jpg

jcrew thermal

hanes t

northface flannel

columbia fleece

jcrew fleece lined hoodie

northface venture

timberland vest

"I can't put my arms down" randy concept and still kinda cold

+jins

IMG_8090.jpg

pbjs

I like the fit of that sweatshirt cheapmuthafukr, too much of the time people wear them way too big.

I agree 100%

Big Truck, great fit on those Denimes!

+rep (2)

What I wore to work yesterday.

realized I attacked the "over-sized" vintage looks rather poorly, but whatever:D

downsized_1219091257.jpg

J.Crew Chino Utility

Joes

• sufu1 unpinned this topic