What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

Guest NinJuang

No offense, that is mad ugly. Fat people, (you) should honestly lose weight before they rock cuffs. I really don't mean to be offensive, but that is terrible. You look like you're about to keel over in a heart attack.

Look this up, its called the South Beach Diet. After this, you wont have to buy those ridiculously sized size 36s or whatever you are wearing

NIN are you serious???

FACE always has good fits, including this one.

I wear size 36 pants, and I rock cuffs, and there are plenty of other people on here that do, and pull off great fits.

Plus, Gregory always has great fits too.

You better have some pretty darn good fits and super high-end stuff for all the hate you are dishin out,

I sure hope everyone neg reps you

No offense, that is mad ugly. Fat people, (you) should honestly lose weight before they rock cuffs. I really don't mean to be offensive, but that is terrible. You look like you're about to keel over in a heart attack.

Look this up, its called the South Beach Diet. After this, you wont have to buy those ridiculously sized size 36s or whatever you are wearing

haha NEGDATAZZ. Lookin' good FACE.

Let's agree, FACE has a terrible fit and NinJuang made a terrible comment, and now back to the good stuff.

FACE, general tips:

-skinny scarf just makes bigger ppl look wider due to special theory of relativity

-a small hat like that makes your head look bigger

-cuffs that wide make your legs look shorter and hence more squat

-those frames are much to small/narrow for your face

I have on a pair of 35 Sam's so I'm not a small dude either, but you have to be real with what works and what does not. Finding clothes that fit in a flattering manner is not easy when you are 6" and 200lbs, so it might take a little more consideration than others might give to dressing.

I have on a pair of 35 Sam's so I'm not a small dude either, but you have to be real with what works and what does not. Finding clothes that fit in a flattering manner is not easy when you are 6" and 200lbs, so it might take a little more consideration than others might give to dressing.

-

I'm in the same boat. My jeans are typically size 34-36 and I definitely have to work pretty hard to make sure my silhouettes look flattering. It's possible though. Soonami, you're a GREAT example of how to make it happen.

• sufu1 unpinned this topic