Eternal Jeans

minya

Does eternal have any cuts looser than the 811? I have big thighs from cycling and the 811 would be a really slim fit, which i don't like

The 884...?

884 is just a boot-cut. Around the thighs it's no different.

884 is just a boot-cut. Around the thighs it's no different.

I think the 884 is an updated version of the 874 (which I have). It's a wide straight cut, closer to a 50s cut, not a bootcut. There is an Eternal bootcut model, but I can't remember the name.

Look at that...Right you are. Model 884 - Loose Straight Cut. That'll teach me to run my mouth before checking my Lightning guide...My apologies.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm about four years late to the this party, but I just picked up some 872s for a song. Previous owner gave em a boiling water soak, so all the shrinking is out of the way, but otherwise unworn.

Fits real snug at my waist as a 28 (sized down two) but should stretch a little bit within a couple of days. I'm also getting indigo all over my hands, and I'm very happy that most of my furniture is dark-colored.

Came with arcs but not tabs; also, the nice leather patch had been shrunk and cracked.

Congrats on your first pair.

Photos?

man what do you guys do to fade so quick? Maybe its just the combination of my job and courses but mine dont look anywhere near that faded.

I'm starting to park on the other side of campus and take the stairs up to the 4th floor at my job every time i have to pee just to get more wear into them

if you want well defined combs, try not to wash them..

i go out fishing quite a bit.... my job helps, I wear the jeans almost everyday..

working on your own cars/motorcycles/boats help a bunch as well

fit pics I took @ the very beginning of the contest.. the stretched out in various areas now.. particularly the waist which was one of my biggest concern

5736899525_ca6478311e_z.jpg

5737451236_6e6ee0888e_z.jpg

5736900247_52b60834cc_z.jpg

Yea i've had mine going on 10 months and they just seem like theyre no where near as far along as they should be so im going to just step up how far I walk in them. if I had a bike i'd ride it all over in them. i've only soaked em twice but even wearing them every day.

ill just have to start walking obscure places in my break time lol

ass looks so faded due to flash.

58849389.jpg

79399007.jpg

You have to remember, though, Eternals are known to fade slow as hell...